Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 22 Ch. 214 - Everyone's Third Year

Aggregator gang
there will come a time when they will not go home together, she will simply be waiting for him at home where she will ask him if he wants a bath, dinner, or her first.

Double-page supporter
All that effort put to nothing, now either he dies of a heart attack or blood loss.

Oh wow this took me by surprise!!!! I thought we wouldn't find out what Amano's mom talked with her until next chapter... I was worried for a second there thinking they will have the whole story that Amano will move out (maybe to another place of the city) but this makes me happy, thou I hope he just loses all that surprised reactions of seeing her panties (and for her just not slap him or something like that for seeing them)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
LMAO, nice thinking author, that way you can drag it even longer.
Speking of procrastination and going to university exams, i am lacking motivation to study, the worst part is that i don't want to start, i feel very unmotivated.

Group Leader
I guess that's one way to make sure they get together. Okay, taking bets... how many chapters are we going to go before one walks in on the other in the bath?

Dex-chan lover
This ... means ... nothing. If neither of them steps up to the plate. But at least we might get a lucky "enter the bath by mistake while you were in there", or a fortuitous "spending the night alone together during the storm so we have to sleep in the same bed because Manabu Megumi is afraid of the lightning".

I got excited for a moment, then I realized who our two MCs are ... we are probably getting a bit more progress while she is staying there (my gut tells me it's only for a few days/weeks). But nothing will change unless either a) Megumi confesses or b) Manabu comes to terms (with the fact that he likes her).

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the author wants to make the manga run for another 100 chapters, so they graduate by chapter 300
@Esper first thing next chapter

Users who are viewing this thread