Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 22 Ch. 215 - Megumi In The House

I was right that he'd walk in on her changing within one chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Is Papa Amano an archaeologist? Nasa-kun's father is also an archaeologist. Ordinary work in Japan? He will receive special "care" from Mama Amano.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I really hope this will finally trigger a real jump in progress

Dex-chan lover
Don Amano based as fuck.
BTW, On page 15, I would answer: eat the pudding, and I eat the rest that appears in the photo.

Dex-chan lover
I would never thought Megumi's mom would be THAT thirsty. But saying that they haven't been together since their honeymoon, meant it's been well over a decade since she had some fluffing.

Dex-chan lover
Page 16 both pleases AND infuriates me. Amano keeps throwing that stuff in Manabu's face and every time... EVERYTIME he gets a full view she hits him. By this point she should already be at the point where she is like "it's okay if it's Ma-Kun" and every time she hits him she sends the 'relationship' back by several years.

Either this chick needs to get an effin' clue that if she stopped hitting him they would actually make some progress OR the author needs to let that particular trope die ... hard. We should be past the I'll hit/punish you for looking at my body although I un-intentionally showed it to you (aka lucky lecher moments). I don't mind slow progress but when that slow progress takes a reverse-lap I want to slap the author.

Dex-chan lover
the people who guessed it'd only take one chapter to get a bathroom scene are feelin it right now

Dex-chan lover
Yah know, if nothing comes out of this I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

People who keep complaining about the lack of progress seem to forget that in romantic manga nothing of note ever happens until the end of the third year. Give it like 70 chapters and we'll finally get to the meaty bits.

Group Leader
Only took one chapter for him to walk in on her in the bath. Called it. Would have been funnier if she was naked though... or just in a towel.

Dex-chan lover
some sweet shots in this chapter. damn you, Maa-kun, you lucky bastard)

Users who are viewing this thread