Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 23 Ch. 220 - Do You Have A Moment

Fed-Kun's army
One of the dumbest character type is the one who cockblocks other people AND themselves. What do you gain

Dex-chan lover
Thank you author for resolving the issue quickly and not dragging it out for multiple chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm repeating myself but Amano... MOVE MOOOOOOVE, I want to see the other girl, she actually has something besides a body you know

I know the manga's got Amano in it, I know she's gonna win so let me see the gyaru

when the side characters are more interesting than the main girl.....give more of the other girl

Dex-chan lover
THIS
I swear, please continue with the progress. It's just refreshing to see huhu

Dex-chan lover
Every now and again, this manga reminds me it does have a brain under the suffocating weight of status quo.

Ehm... Why Amano is jealous (and why she scold Manabu)? They're not, ugh... dating, right?
Also, that smart gyaru is awesome.

Author definitely can make good character and/or chapter, he/she just chose not to that huh, either way, I will keep reading this manga until god knows when

@Benetton93 "Ehm... Why Amano is jealous (and why she scold Manabu)? They're not, ugh... dating, right?
Also, that smart gyaru is awesome."

@yayforpenguin "Everyone liking the new girl more than the main girl"

@Kami_yato "when the side characters are more interesting than the main girl.....give more of the other girl"

@Summer_Otaku "I'm repeating myself but Amano... MOVE MOOOOOOVE, I want to see the other girl, she actually has something besides a body you know. I know the manga's got Amano in it, I know she's gonna win so let me see the gyaru"

@BanditHadron "New girl actually far more likeable"

@ihartkat "Haha.. Maa-kun is dense as always.. But then, I kinda like Yukino as a character.. She's smart and a gyaru.. 😁😁😁"

At first I felt this was going to be one of those filler arcs delaying the inevitable by dragging in the gyaru trope but I wish the author, editor, and this company has the BALLS to demote Amano to a second level tier character that she should have been all along.

Dex-chan lover
weird how the 2nd girl is pretty high-spec. usually the 2nd girl is underwhelming.

Dex-chan lover
what the hell man, amano just lost like half her gf points this chapter.
I hate an overly jealous woman, specially when she isnt even my girlfriend, like, mind your business, woman. And calling him a liar, with a crappy photo as evidence? Way over the line.

Users who are viewing this thread