Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 23 Ch. 220 - Do You Have A Moment

Maakun needs the gyaru route. Or there needs to be some backlashfor megumins actions in this chapter. If the author still wants the childhoodfriend route theres three options I can see.

Maakun and Megumin end up together,but realize they should just stay as friends and Maakun hooks up with the gyaru.

Maakun ends up withthe Gyaru. The gyarus childhoodfriend is still a hurdle.

Maakun and Megumin end up together.

I also feel like in the coming chapters Megumin will get a guy friend to hangout with (Childhood friend of the gyaru perhaps) Maakun gets jealous and does the same thing Megumin did to him in this chapter resulting in a huge fight where they stop talking to each other for some time and talk to their friends. Possibly during this type they realize their feelings (which can go many ways.)

The gyaru has been there for a bunch of chapters and she's so great.
I wonder if Yukina likes Maa-kun though.

Dex-chan lover
@bastek66 right? Its like half of the readers dont even know what's they are reading and what the title of the manga is. All just want their dreams comes true, like "oh, after 200 chapters there is gyaru girl, just F her, be a man", not even considering Megumi's feeling, why is she acting like that the whole time, like this is hard for her to confess, she sees, that Maa-kun is focused on the studying, she dont wand to distract him, supporting him, doing all to be with him in the future, but at the same time she is (of course) afraid that someone will snatch him, so she acted like that. It's not easy for her, but man - nobody cares, they all just like "I like this girl more, so F off, Megumi" - dude, this manga is not about THIS girl or what YOU want, its about Megumi and her path, like it or not. If not - dont read it, why the hell then you are here, on 200+ chapters reading and complaining?...
P.s. I really like this manga, with hilarious arts, situations and openings, so I'm not bothered that there is almost no progress. I'm just thinking about crappy manga like Nisekoi - I'd better read another 200 chapter of Megumi, then crap like Nisekoi with "twists", bunch of girls readers would talk about "I like her better" and in the end all would be dissapointed with stupid ending. No, thx, I'm not masochist.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Amano being trash as always, nothing new to see here.

I think the point the author is trying to make from this manga is that something sweet could develop from normal, everyday interactions. Kinda like early KanoKari. Something quite serious being a plot of an ecchi manga is actually pretty interesting in my opinion, thus I don't mind the pacing. For me it's actually what makes this manga great.

Oh yeah, this also means that the manga-esque type romance tropes and cliches are only there to affirm the story's main point. So Manabu X Amano is here to stay.

Maa-kun little by little getting his heart stolen more and more. He's almost ripe for the picking Amano.

At this point both of them knew that they aren't just friends. To be precise since the school trip arc. Obviously they have feelings for each other and both of them thought the other as a special friend but they just choose to keep their relationship as it is. Well it's the author's choice and I don't really think it is that uncommon in real life. So my point here is that it is understandable that megumi was jealous when she saw his ma-kun being intimate with a girl she doesn't even know. And the fact he said he wouldn't lie to her to comfort he juat showed that he understood where she came from and didn't even bother to get mad at her.

Ps if you're actually reading the manga and have common sense then i would've not write this. But a lot of you seems so blind so here it is

I still don't get it. Why did they went into a karaoke building, then?

Also, the gyaru is beginning to show signs of infatuation towards Manabu. This can't be good.

Users who are viewing this thread