Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 23 Ch. 221 - Childhood Friends Of The Opposite Gender

Dex-chan lover
Man, i want that ass to wake me up everyday... And then i would help her "stretch" so hard 😈

When Ryou talks about Mikawa and mentions approaching her and that there is still a chance, i think he may be "interested" in her just like Shindou. Also, this can be a wild guess, but from the fact that Mikawa stopped going to cram school i get the feeling she isnt aiming for Tokyo U anymore and is thinking about going somewhere else, like going abroad or suddenly realizing she wanna be something not related to Tokyo U (being an actress or shit like that). Just a gut feeling.

And talking about gut feelings. I get the feeling this whole arc is about those two side characters noticing their feelings for each other and that affecting somehow our main pair (since they are in similar "childhood friends" circumtances).

@Jmann
They went to middle school together, just lost contact since each one focused on their own shit. Its obvious they went to school together if you remember about the eraser where Megumi wrote a message that he thinks Mikawa did.

@rhino36
That credit page was GOLDEN.

Dex-chan lover
How next chapter is proably going to play out:
She meets Amano and she backs off. The end.
Just like that other girl from school.
Goodbye progress. It was nice knowing you.

Dex-chan lover
>no amano waking you up in the morning
hahaha guys funny manga hahaha
FUNNYYYYYYYYY

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax wow, you right, re-read first chapter. man, that was so long ago, that i convinced myself that they were in different middle schools. My bad.
Ps. reading first chapter again is mindblowing - how artwork is improved over the years. I was sure that it didnt changed and was this good from the beginning 😅

Dex-chan lover
Ummm, guys.. Re-read chapter 10 and see this.
x19.png

Dex-chan lover
On page 13 it should be "opposite sex" not "opposite gender".

Contributor
Guaru still better than Amano.

Finally we have a little progress after tons of nothing.

Okay, now i know that this manga is a Pulp Fiction spinoff.
Pretty sad there's not much action like in a movie tho. :V

@Darklight99 wow. Incredible. So the author made this arc as some sort of prelude to reintroduce Mikawa-san through her friend?

Anyway, turns out the gyaru also likes her childhood friend/Mikawa-san's friend 😅😅😅 and the mere mention of Mikawa-san, means something!!!

Supporter
(last page) No I didn't notice it, but now I sure as hell can't unsee it.

Users who are viewing this thread