Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 23 Ch. 222 - Welcome Home

C'mon now Amano has this hook line and Miso I mean sinker. I'm thinking it'll keep getting dragged along until graduation. Then we'll find out if they end up going to the same Uni together.

.... and then its possible it could get dragged along even FURTHER. Oh lord please just let it end at graduation.

Fed-Kun's army
This is high levels of torture. It is extremely obvious to them what has been to the readers for a while, yet they still don't act on it.

Still, it's better than when they were oblivious to everything, at least in my opinion.

I don't know if this progress would have happened if it weren't for Amano staying at his house as well as her jealousy.

>be mangaka
>make them a couple at graduation
>make new manga about their university life as a couple
>laugh my way to the bank
Damn right I'd do it and without remorse

Dex-chan lover
You can't beat the plot.
bc5961148f89a69208493e246785efcf44ec9b37_hq.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_Nana Making someone miso soup every day is sort of like a normal married couple behavior that's often over emphasized in manga and anime, typically with it being in the form of asking someone to do so or offering to do so being perceived as roundabout marriage proposals. It's somewhat similar to that thing people say about how stating "The moon is beautiful" is a Japanese way of indirectly saying you're in love with the person you say it to, due to references to an old anecdote involving a famous author in Japan.

I'm pretty sure the reality is that both cases I just outlined are entirely overblown in pop culture compared to actual people interacting. They're practically memes, if anything? Not super sure many would take either too seriously, though I could be mistaken.

Amano sure has stepped up her game ever since she learned about the gyaru.

Users who are viewing this thread