Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Now im looking forward for another chapters now

finally about time author put a rival for amano. I want a catfight

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I really like this series. I don’t understand the people who don’t lol. It’s fun to read and well-written and that’s more than enough

Fuck it, has taken too long, fuck it, fuck Amano, pls end up with this Gyaru, fuck it... meh, it's not gonna happen... we should stop reading shit like this, it's the same story repeated one thousand times. We now this new character is filler to milk the cow a little bit more. because the same has happened on all the other manga/anime.

Anyway, it's kinda ironic how these new challengers are usually more charming and cool than the mc's female or male...

Group Leader
Gyaru>>>Amano. Seriously, she is a much better fit too since they actually seem to share interests.

All Amano has is sex appeal, kendo, and being his neighbour. She doesn't share any real interests with Manabu. I feel like their relationship would get stale really quickly without the "temptation" and "awkwardness" stuff.

@Tlux

That's because it just seems like the author is just riding out the manga for the money. In each chapter, the manga gets more derivative and lackluster. You can enjoy it as I did before as I only come here to watch the trainwreck but it's undeniable that this manga is getting worse over time. I liked Amano before because I simply have a liking for the romantic-comedy genre. Sadly, Amano isn't adding much to the genre or changing the scene much. It is just somewhat popular because of the (then upcoming) Gyaru/Genki girl romance manga craze.

Does Amano shift general narratives with modern rom-coms in the genre? No, not at all. There are several rom-coms that defuse the tropes/cliches that come with the genre but Amano doesn't stray away from said tropes or cliches but in fact, embraces them even if they are problematic in some sense. The author doesn't really seem to be concerned with progressing the story beyond 'hahaha cute JK flash in front of nerdy virgin boy' and by pointing it out you literally attack the very being of all of the people that aren't supposedly just reading the manga for the sub-standard ecchi scenes for nearly 219 chapters. People that stick to this manga would die on a hill if it meant that they had to realize that they just like a manga that shows them titty and ass. People would generally like to think that 'oh you are just shaming me for having different taste' but they don't like to reflect on why they (more so their sexual organs) like the titty manga so they have to try to justify it instead of doing the best thing that most that already dropped it did and understand that this manga is quite bad.

People like @Kaus_Leili clearly don't like it because it is good but the titty and ass and they just want to post-hoc rationalize that instead of being a straight-forward chad like @RWorld.

Chapters where Amano doesn't get her ass and/or tits out are a real disappointment.

Dex-chan lover
This manga just naturally generate NTR fuel.
If it ever gets a anime and therefore more followers I shiver at the wave of doujinshi it will have, the ones around now are all NTR already, not one artist tried to put her and Manabu together.

Jesus christ this manga is longer than my will to live, what's worst is that the development is the same as my development as a person (there is no development), but i still, even after all this time, read it, because i hope that one time, fucking finally it starts to develop and then we get a bloody gyaru-nerd and make amano slightly jealous, this might actually give us the development we se strived for and it might actually be an indicator that we are getting close to the end.

@precognicent
You know, now that you've said that I've really thought about my standing on the manga and I'll just put this down while it's fresh in my mind:
You are somewhat right. Throughout the beginning of this manga I was simply there for the tits and ass and couldn't care less about the story. But now? I'm here for the story and ending. Seeing the same old tits and ass a hundred times over really makes you stop and think about the story which is what I am here for now-a-days. In all honesty I feel like the story is being pulled along at a slow rate because it's going through the life of two normal japanese highschool students, one being a studyholic aiming for a university that they would possibly regret going to while the other is trying to just stay with the studyholic and open up their world view from just studying. For my view of things the story is dragging because it is trying to catch all their years in highschool and the unnatural shenanigans they get into. Obviously after a hundred it gets repetitive and boring but I'm just here for what the story implies itself as, a romcom. In all honesty, most romcoms are better than this, yes, but there are some rather good moments in the long story that makes it worth it sometimes. Considering the current situation with the garyu that had just came up a few chapters ago I feel like it's a bit to late to add such characters, especially love rivals cause we already got the two main characters realizing their feelings for each other. That's the reason why I am here, because I want to see this till the end instead of coming back some time later after dropping it and reading through multiple pages of pantie shots though it seems like the author is starting to limit that and spacing them out while focusing on more of the romcom stuff. If you think of me as being "You're still here for the tits and ass though." then please think that cause I rather have you thinking that and going about your life than us arguing in a dumb back and forth when I could be spending my time reading more manga. All in all, I'm here for the story.

P.s.: I actually do like how the story is and overall I am a very patient man. This is also possibly the main reason why I'm generally not bored with this manga.

Contributor
Tfw a character introduced 3 chapters ago is more interesting than the main girl who is here since 200 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread