Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

So I'm starting it now, when does megumi or the mc have a realisation that they like the other, not telling one another but having that generic I like her thing? Or has that not happened yet?

Double-page supporter
@Darudius Megumin likes him from the start, in the trip to Okinawa arc they do talk (in a veeery implicit manner) and Manabu mentions that he'd like to not change their relationship. But that was 100 chapters or something ago

Fed-Kun's army
ping me when they hold hands, i guess it will be in a hundreds more chapters

Contributor
@Darunius

Both Manabu and Megumi are at the point where they feel uncomfortable at the notion that the other may be looking at another person.

Short of becoming an item, they're more than best friends to each other.

Fed-Kun's army
Real curious to know how popular this manga is back in Japan. Anyone know about it or point me in the right direction?

Dex-chan lover
Enough popular to get some doujinshi without the boost of a anime but not enough to get a anime.

Man...another first couple of pages that redirect the flow of blood...MC must have a needle down there to not destroy that blanket when she jumped on it.

So nice, the gyaru's friend feels more like a friend than Amano, kinda gives the vibe he's willing to help her get close to Shindou. On the other side, Amano not only doesn't act like a friend, but also is in love and doesn't say shit and still get's moody cuz of a new girl. If you ain't gonna confess or something, let the guy meet someone damnit!, I'm starting to dislike Amano by comparing her to the gyaru.

I hate it when romance manga introduce a new potential love rival to the main heroine and i like both the rival and heroine. I get so torn, like Komi and Manbagi.

Aggregator gang
@VooXoo

If it ever gets a anime and therefore more followers I shiver at the wave of doujinshi it will have, the ones around now are all NTR already, not one artist tried to put her and Manabu together.

Well to be fair, I think those doujin artists are only following the example of the original manga. Why pair Megumi and Manabu together in a fan doujin if the writer of the actual manga wont even bother pairing them in the canon story?

it's about noticing the little things that make this manga enjoyable to me. Now we're at the point where Maa-kun is considering Megumi a lot more. From a dude who hated all her openings for distracting him to a dude when in a slump wanted her by his side the most. A long read? yes. worth it? yes.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has been carried by T H I C C since chapter 1 and I'm okay with that. But regardless, I've given it a break for a year or so. Figure I'll just pile up chapters and binge them at once when I'm out of updated manga one day.

And yeah, even during quarantine I haven't reached that point. Big backlog, even some anime has priority over this (and I prefer manga).

Double-page supporter
YYYEEEEESSSS! MANUFACTURED DRAMA! IT'S NOT LIKE THE "They-love-me/They-love-me-not" PLOT THREAD ISN'T MORE OVERSTRETCHED THAN THE GERMAN SUPPLY LINES AFTER BARBAROSSA.

I don't know why this author wastes so much time drawing that one boy character when he could put another pantyshot in the panel instead

Users who are viewing this thread