Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Double-page supporter
If this was a good manga, by the end of this arc, the blueball would stop. I already know, for I live under the light of the Emperor, and thus can see clearly: there's going to be a scene with tons and tons of glitter, with Amano's face in the first field, thick lines on her cheek, and she's going to say something, and then zoom on Manabu's face, and he's going to have thick lines on the cheeks and an open mouth, but will not complete the sentence, so Amano is just going to laugh and turn her face away, and they're going to walk off into the sunset, and that's going to be the end of the chapter. Then the usual hijinks will be back in the next chapter.
This is hell. I should've never read this. Curse my horniness.

Unlikely to happen , but I want the childhood friend (male) to not get his girl. This is low.

Why, isekaijin, he likes her and devoted his whole life to doing the things he tought will make her like him

Dex-chan lover
@DankyWanks
That's exactly why.
Who wants to date a little puppy with zero individuality who mimics everything you do?
You find that attractive?

@jazz9 true but she is also at fault for always telling him that she'll never see him as a man or something like that until he manages to be better than her at something she is good at

Group Leader
Gotta be real with y'all... At this point kinda hoping Shindo and Yukino end up together. Megumi is just becoming more and more annoying. Meanwhile Yukino has been here for all of 11 chapters and is the best character in the series.

Although with this series Im expecting it to be either: have Yukino confess and Shindo turns her down, have Ryouta confess to Yukino and either: a)be rejected, causing Megumi and Shindo to think that would happen if they were to confess to one another, or b) she has a mystical awakening and accepts, causing the same sort of reaction from Megumi/Shindo (if they go this route, chances are there will be some shit like Yukino and Ryouta trying to push Megumi and Shindo together which causes one of them to get too embarrassed and claim there's nothing between them)

OR! They'll take the worst route of having her just go off to study abroad so that she can be written out.

@Tarasios Yep, that about sums it up. If Yukino "won", and I wish she would, I think I would have a heart attack due to my expectations being nuked into oblivion. We all know that isn't happening tho 😗

Aggregator gang
I came him again after 100 chapter of no reading it and just a glimpse at the comments tells me that there's no progress yet...I'm not even gonna put it in my dropped list cuz it would remind me again of it, just pull it off of any list entirely.

Thank you all for your comments now I have no reason to read this and waste my time.

Double-page supporter
I don't really know if Yukino is actually a better character or I'm just that fucking sick of Amano, either way I prefer her. But, alas, the fanservice economy overwhelmingly supports Amano, so there's that. Either way, @Tarasios is absolutely spot on on how the arc will end. I also add that the two of them will gradually disappear from the story, because that's what happened to every single friend of Amano: they have a crush, they struggle, then they actually confess, and finally they fucking disappear. It's clear to me that the author has no fucking clue of how to write a romantic relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Finally the tsundere bitch got lewded! https://nhentai.net/search/?q=Amano+Megumi A lot better than the original.

Dex-chan lover
Reading this manga almost physically hurts now knowing that it'll go back to panty-shot gags for 20+ chapters immediately after any arc that teases any kind of progress ends in a status quo reset.

i don't know how this manga got 20 volumes after all this time. they keep on shying on one another for 200+ chaps. Do people enjoy this kind of romance? i'm honestly curious

Users who are viewing this thread