Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Fed-Kun's army
@TwilightFaze Bullshit, the series is still ongoing, this chapter is the latest.
@HerculeSSJ She's appeared in a previous chapter, I'm fairly sure Amano's met her as well.

I believe Amano spotted the honour student girl that Manabu was crushing on with a guy a while back and didn't mention it to him. I don't remember anything else.

I don't even care who ends up with who anymore. I just want the story to end

I'm giving this like 30 more chapters to at least have SOME level of progression like I love Amano but it's so old hat at this point hey Mangaka you know you don't need to stop the series once they get together....

Fed-Kun's army
@ MikeFlyPlus I second that. Horimiya and some other series do the same

Dex-chan lover
Jeeeeesus Christ, if you can't even make a little step moving things forward them why even introduce any of this shit in the first place.

Like if it never hinted at progress, fine whatever, but it's another thing to constantly have it presented then pulled out from under you for the status quo.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>being frustrated at lack of development

Is this you people's first romcom or something? Obviously nothing is ever going to happen until the very end when it's getting axed and everything will be wrapped up in 3 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
It being another example of a romcom without progress doesn't mean people can't be irritated at it because they've seen this shit before.

It's not like it isn't annoying anymore. It's still annoying and people can still voice their displeasure about constant rug pulling to drop people back into the status quo with teases of progress.

Dex-chan lover
Romcoms without progress are the reason for Japans declining birth rate.

Dex-chan lover
it's not really about romcom lack of development
it's just that, by now, we've seen almost all types of situations from them
and some development would open the 'plot' for new situations
we've had a 'skirt too short on the bus episode' already, probably more than once

so in reality, it's not that the author doesn't want to develop their relationship.
he just has no idea how to
and the manga hasn't ended yet, so he can't just do some lazy 'and they were happily together, the end'
at least not yet lmao

Contributor
First amano megumi, second yuuragi sou, third hatsukoi zombie....
More than 100 fucking chapter and zero progress and depelopement....
I'm tired at this pattern =_=
At least hatsukoi zombie still decent because dont have excessive ecchi scene.

Contributor
@CoolOtamegane >because dont have excessive ecchi scene
You know ecchi is actual reason fot existance of this manga? Stop thinking about the progress because you won't see it. When they get together it will end.
@havelmom Progressing makes it closer to the end of manga. End of manga = end of serialization = less money.

Dex-chan lover
@bastek66
not really
just means the author has to think of a different setting
he is just being lazy at this point

Contributor
@havelmom New setting won't work. If they would become a couple she wouldn't be so "full of gaps." Besides MC needs to move over from his crush on Misawa.

@bastek66
it's a manga we're talking about. You do realize they can be a couple and we can still have to wait 100+ chapters for them to hold hands.

Contributor
@CoolOtamegane sorry my friend but this manga is at least funny, something that we can't say about hatsukoi zombie

@VICTIMGIRLS17 given your comment it looks like you've NEVER read mangas before. This pace is pretty standard

@everyonecomplainingaboutlackofdevelopment
thats just how serials go guize. the overall quality of the piece is less important than the regular rankings
if ya dont like it dont read manga

Users who are viewing this thread