Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Fed-Kun's army
@edgarsc19
Sometimes you just wanna read a story about the hijinks of a small cast of character and not have the world be at stake or have the characters go through some kind of intense shit in life. The sort of manga you read for a grand total of five minutes and then forget that it even exists until the next chapter. A nice way to pass the time in short. This manga is kind of good at that. The fillers are fillers, yeah, but they are not the bad kind... just average.

It's not fair,
The gyaru has done more in 10 chapters than Amano in the rest of the manga, and she's most likely going to lose.

I'm seeing a true love rival about to be born!. Before now it felt like she was only interested on a whim, but I guarantee she is about to get a lot more serious about it after this. I can feel it in my romance loving bones.

Dex-chan lover
gyarus be like "I shall accelerate the plot of this slow-moving 'romance' manga to 150 mph in less time it took the main girl to hit 25"

Dex-chan lover
This feels like non-harem Love Hina retelling, the 90s feel, the protagonist, the Todai/girl goal... Cmon.

Honestly, I really like the idea but I hate how slow the progress is, so in order to be satisfied, I'll wait till it's done and see that they're a couple.

Double-page supporter
People are hopeful the introduction of a love rival has sped up the progression. I argue it will slow it down, because the author's a hack.

Contributor
@KriegGuardsman

The rival can't really slow down the progression if this story never had any progress since the beginning
tenor.gif

I like this manga, not really high stakes. Definitely a slow burn, like rrreeealllllyyy slow but if you like ecchi shit and lighthearted comedy it's pretty good.

useless plot twist to prolong the story line with a gyaru is the stupidest thing ever....

Dex-chan lover
Yukkii didn't deserve to be put in this series just to lose. It's not fair.

I just realised it took ~200 chapters to introduce a love rival that literally any other series would have introduced by chapter 10. Also, she is clearly the best girl and this is not going to end well for the comments section. We are all doomed my friends! We all sail on the SS Rival and someone has sabotaged the steering and the Reef of Bad Ending is looming out of the fog like Amano's gormless ass popping out of a short dress.

Dex-chan lover
Have fun when this finally ends in 1000 more chapters and it has an open ending.

Anyone remember Nisekoi? How that ran on way longer than it should? I am now getting the same vibe.

Users who are viewing this thread