Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

@sawada002 That girl gyaru will lose and i don't like it when i know that will coming soon. But probably she will end up with her childhood friend but there will be at least a scene show that gyaru lose to MC and of course, this is sadness.
You knew it and you asked me to say it, you monster.

So. Im going to read 200 chapters. For literally nothing to happen. Fuck no. I will still read it but im very frustrated by this.

Dex-chan lover
So, I haven't read everything yet and I'm planning to start catching up with this manga again. Judging from the comments, I'm guessing it's not really going well...? No development at all and a much better girl has entered the picture? Also, is the main girl still hitting the mc for no reason?

Ryouta went through a character in arc in a few chapters that would have taken tens or hundreds of chapters if he was an MC. I am calling it, this series is doing a Nisekoi and just dragging on now.

Aggregator gang
Holy crap, he's growing a backbone. I still don't care much for this guy, but this is certainly a step in the right direction.

Group Leader
@Ddog123 Can't remember the last time she hit MC for no reason tbh, but yeah there's been no development at all. It acts like there's ~maybe going to be some development~ but then nothing actually happens beyond maybe a side character having a bit of a change.

Dex-chan lover
Just stumbled across this. Does it seem like it is finally reaching an ending point? Looks interesting enough, but don't really want to start something unfished at the moment, unless it seems like it'll be ending soon.

Users who are viewing this thread