Amarimono Isekaijin no Jiyuu Seikatsu: Yuusha ja Nai node Katteni Yarasete Moraimasu - Ch. 6 - the Goddess of Beauty and Spring

Dex-chan lover
Couldnt they have just sent a message through an oracle saying Baros was destroying other temples?

Dex-chan lover
Couldnt they have just sent a message through an oracle saying Baros was destroying other temples?
Interesting idea actually. Not just one god, but if multiple gods do the same, his reputation and his follower gonna be ruined. Then, there will be alliance to destroy them.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting idea actually. Not just one god, but if multiple gods do the same, his reputation and his follower gonna be ruined. Then, there will be alliance to destroy them.
honestly, doubt it would work. If such a thing would have kept people away from him, then the main country following him attacking every other country would have done the same. People will flock to him to gain power and control over others all the same, just as now. From what we've seen of the country, everything bad about him seems to be the point.

Dex-chan lover
Punishing the god... By giving him what he wants? Wonder what kind of uno reverse card trick this is going to be.
You have any idea how easy it is to abuse the status of being someone's spouse when it comes to the other person's belongings / power?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I'm kinda curious to see where this goes now...

Double-page supporter
I like this one, and this kind of ends in the cliff although not a dangerous one.

Thank you for the chapters, Frenzy, and please let us know if you've kept it or dropped it! Sorry I'm too poor to join your Patreon.

Dex-chan lover
"I gave up translating but hey, I'm back again."

Last year

Dex-chan lover
Yes. Marry him then she can nag him into oblivion, force him to divorce her then she takes half his stuff lol 😂

Users who are viewing this thread