Amarimono Isekaijin no Jiyuu Seikatsu: Yuusha ja Nai node Katteni Yarasete Moraimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Shin's Scheme

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for pick this up!

Also thank you for summary, if not I probably totally forgot what this is.

"If his highness had given her a gift, that money would unquestionably come from taxes."
Pirate Captain in "So You Want to Be a Pirate!" say, "Well yes, but actually no."

Well, yes and no. If the king only used his own allocated personal "salary" to give a gift to anybody without burdening the budget for the welfare of his people, why not? Even presidents have their own salary for personal use.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Knowing that women like jewels is superficial knowledge at best. I bet that is what that evil woman said just to make him buy jewelry for her. I am guessing his knowledge about women is limited to what pleases her or her ilk.

In a way, he is similar to that goddess who got push around and deceived by people around her.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Are we ever gonna solve the Irene and Victoria plotline?

How about the funds embezzlement plot as well.
Well let’s stay updated on the next few chapters. I’m currently doing chapter 8 and 9 but they will need quality checking before being uploaded.

But we’ll probably meet the two in the next couple of chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Well let’s stay updated on the next few chapters. I’m currently doing chapter 8 and 9 but they will need quality checking before being uploaded.

But we’ll probably meet the two in the next couple of chapters.
Thank you for your work. Means a lot to some of us that someone is willing to put in the hard work to do this.

Group Leader
This chapter is listed before chapter 1
Yes I already put a request for admins to put volume 1 on the previous chapters. They aren’t assigned to any volumes so they’ll just stay at the top.

Dex-chan lover
I had to reread this from the beginning since I don't remember anything about it.

Thanks for picking this up. Your translation is a huge improvement than the previous translators.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for picking this up after the last group abandoned it! Their translations were always so rough, so it was a breath of fresh air reading yours after rereading the previous chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread