Amber Age - Oneshot

Double-page supporter
Wow, there's world wide infectious disease going on for over a year in your future and you only question is if your a successful actress? If that happened to me I'd be totally side tracked by what the hell is going on with the disease.

Deadly disease with high infection rates, anti maskers, social distancing, everyone wearing a mask. I feel like that ain’t the future kiddo

It's a freaking time loop. Girl probably was the first one to spread the disease or something, then her kouhai with the same hairstyle as the scriptwriter dyed her hair in the future or something, something idk.

Dex-chan lover
That's cute and everything, but I can't get over the theatre troop taking 30 pages to realise that the story told by the crazy kid pretending to be from the past matches the synopsis of their play. (And I guess, when noticing that, their logical conclusion would have been that the kid heard about the play's story and went full chuuni on it, rather than supposing the kid is a genuine time traveller.)

Dex-chan lover
And she was the index case/patient zero of the epidemic because she brought back the virus with her, thanks to the spraw of spit of the guy that didn't want to wear a mask...

And now I'm in the mood to watch 12 Monkeys (the movie) again...

Dex-chan lover
@zenyo It reminded me more about the TV series instead thanks to the beak masks. It was sci-fi schlock but it was damn fun schlock and it had one of the most satisfying TV finale in years.

Users who are viewing this thread