Amina of the Lamp

Ahh. That short hair girl is psychopath. 😑
I thought she was a good girl. She fool me good.

i really don't even like dunia. like it's not gonna happen. unpopular opinion or nah? i just can't trust her for shit.

wow. okay, so i just read chapter 25 and
turns out I was right? dunia's a facking betch? i mean i expected it, but i'm still shocked somehow.

like others have said, the story is great but the setting wasn't handled well. i really don't understand people's obsession with djinns and portraying them however the hell they want...

The art is really good, the male characters are handsome too, but their personalities, including the female mc, are boring.
idk the characters seem flat to me and as a result the story/plot feels boring.

Don't believe the people below me. The characters aren't boring, and the story is very understandable. I expected an okay story to pass the time but now I can't wait for updates.

Group Leader
Translator here
Sorry for lack of update. It was midterm last week so I had to write some papers and exams and such. I decided to take a break from everything until today. I will work on the chapters ASAP tomorrow.

Fed-Kun's army
@citatel no problem was more worried if one of the translators got ill, also thanks again for your hard work and hope you did good on midterms

Honestly, the only shoujo/josei I have ever seen handling a mid-eastern setting amazingly well is Golden Birdcage smh

Group Leader
My ideal ending for this series is her succeeding in turning back time and changing the way things ended in her Paz, stopping whatever it was that caused the rebellion, and continuing to oversee Paz as her immortal lampbound self until Jakal is born again.

Group Leader
@yggdrsil
everything should be wrapped up by tuesday, then I can finally get some chapters out!
stay safe and well yourself!

Can someone please recommend me any middle eastern comic like this one???🥺🥺🥺 Thanks for the updates 💘💘

Aggregator gang
I really want to like this manhwa...I really really did. The setting and premise is so different and unique to the other manhwas out there (Djinns and Genies and middle eastern setting!).

But the story feels kinda meh. It's not terrible, but it's not great either. The story is so beige considering how amazing the idea is. I think it's because all the characters feel kinda monotone to me. MC, the ML, the antagonists...there's just something that just isn't grabbing my attention. It feels like the author is trying very hard to get us to hate the villain...but he's so one-dimensional that I just can't bring myself to care enough to hate him. It doesn't help that the art is kinda middle-ground too...just like the story, it's not terrible, but it's not great.

Meh story + Meh art = meh manhwa. 5/10...read if you're really bored.

Users who are viewing this thread