Amina of the Lamp

yli

I like how mc is not overly cutesy dense character that I see in most manhuas. Though I cannot seem to relate to each characters, or treat them as a character cause it feels like theyre empty.
I like the ideas of the story(I was hyped up cause the setting is in middle eastern which is rare for a shoujo manhua). However, I think it can be better than what it is. Wasted potential.
I feel like sometimes, the story progress can be that slow,it can be that fast,it can be too laid back, or repetitive.
The art is nice but not that top notch.
I'll be holding this manhua for awhile until its finished. It may be able to change my mind.
my overall rating for now is 3/10.

The middle-eastern setting was so refreshing in the middle of western - medieval theme booms

I'm noticing a trend of inflated korean and chinese webtoon scores. I'm 13 chapters in and it's maybe a 7 at best. Does it get any better?

Hi just some spoilers about Jakal and amina’s relationship~ Pls note I’m not fluent in korean but since the updates are kind of behind(no pressure! I know its hard!) just wanted to give some info to look forward to~

They realize their feeling for each other somewhere around chapter 40+
They get into an argument in chapter 50 but its later resolved in chapter 51(hehe I wont spoil this part but I can tell you jakal got angry. Like he literally shouted and amina was shocked.)
Jakal realizes his feelings somewhere around where he and the sultan talk about marriage and stuff. Amina realizes her feelings first actually. Actually Jakal does get all jelly when he saw the new guy who kept hanging around amina. And then like when the two of them meet after his talk with the sultan he was giving the guy the cold shoulder and stuff. The guy was a good addition in helping Jakal realize his feelings.
okay another one is the fact in like somewhere in chapter 40++ where the sultan’s wife and amina and co. Went out for like an expedition in the desert? That night there was a party or smth and then when jakal went to the tent where The sultan’s wife, amina and co. Were he saw Amina using her magic to light up the tent. When he asked why, the queen said that she wanted to see if magic’s light was stronger than a lamp and luckily amina was there. Amina obviously looked uncomfortable and then Jakal asked the sultan’s wife to stop. (She thankfully agreed). Later on Jakal goes to this river?? And then took off his clothes(his shirt. Uh I think he wanted to take a bath?) then he sensed someone looking and, surprise, IT WAS AMINA. Amina went all blushy haha. She was going to thank him for what he did in the tent earlier. After that they talk about this complicted stuff I don’t rly get so I just skipped that part. Afterwards, somewhere in the end they have this sweet mood going on, then amina put her hand on Jakal’s cheek and brushed his lips. She almost kissed him until Jakal called her name and she came back to her senses.

About the whole realizing their feeling thing, I’m actually not sure....its more like they have more awareness that the way they see

Oh something rly nice is in chapter 52? I think?
Jakal has like this breakdown. He said smth like ”[xx title] everything was decided from birth!!”

Supporter
I didn't even realize this manhwa is no longer being fan-translated lol. Anyway the official chapters are up to chapter 57 so if you have the means, support the official translation.

I'm so sad bcs it's really interesting story and how step by step relationship betwen heroes grow. Already start 2 saeson so i believe it will be good to see translation
67 chapter is the end os season 1. There was first kiss among with confession (it's started fron previous chapter) and also in the end hu hu was hot night

Users who are viewing this thread