amplified

I just have to come and throw all of my gratitude at your feet.
Having done some solo scanlations myself, I realize how difficult, time-consuming and sometimes not very rewarding it is to invest so much time into bringing others actual joy.

To me, you are the epitome of excellency. Your cleaning is perfect, your typesetting gorgeous … I can't even believe that you do everything by yourself. I am shocked in the most positive way possible. And your choice of works to translate just proves how much you like a genuinely good read.

Thank you so much for more I'm an Opportunistic Princess in Charge of Solving Things
Keep up the great work

Double-page supporter
Thanks for your work on Kao ni Dasenai Yoshizawa-kun v1!

Thank you for all your previous translations so far of the series! I appreciate it. Is Kakao 79% dropped or will you be continuing the series? The official English version hasn't updated past ch. 10 since December or September of last year.

Thank you so much for Isekai Omotenashi Gohan! It's such a solid piece and one of my greatest find T^T Please stay safe and healthy!

Thank you very much for the new chapter of The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin. I love this story and your work, so please, keep translate it.

Users who are viewing this thread