Amusement Park – Baki Gaiden Manga - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Way of the Void

Dex-chan lover
I didn't think this Spin-Off would be any good, but here I am!
Is this being released weekly or monthly? If weekly that's friggin' shocking! Nearly 40-page chapters each week? It has to be monthly!

Group Leader
I didn't think this Spin-Off would be any good, but here I am!
Is this being released weekly or monthly? If weekly that's friggin' shocking! Nearly 40-page chapters each week? It has to be monthly!
It has a special release schedule in WSC; while WSC (as the name implies) is weekly, there's only a chapter of Yuenchi every 4-ish issues, so it's sort of monthly.
As for scanlation, unfortunately due to Baki Rahen starting up next week, the releases when volume 4 comes out will just be whenever me and the team have time to work on it.

Also same here with thinking it wouldn't be good, I'd always heard Yuenchi was ridiculous. It definitely is, but in all the best ways.

Dex-chan lover
It has a special release schedule in WSC; while WSC (as the name implies) is weekly, there's only a chapter of Yuenchi every 4-ish issues, so it's sort of monthly.
As for scanlation, unfortunately due to Baki Rahen starting up next week, the releases when volume 4 comes out will just be whenever me and the team have time to work on it.

Also same here with thinking it wouldn't be good, I'd always heard Yuenchi was ridiculous. It definitely is, but in all the best ways.
We'll wait as we always do. Thanks for your work.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, just figured it out! DANG! Already another Part... What does Rahen mean?
I know Baki Dou meant "Way of Baki" I think... Hmm... Time to go crazy, or just go to a translator XD

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, a light investigation establishes related Kanji to "Rahen" (Random sight so grain of salt should be taken) could mean Unusual, Change, Strange or Good, Pleasing, Skilled.

Hmm.... "Changed?" Skilled? Skilled Baki or Changed Baki? Hmm

Group Leader
Hmm, a light investigation establishes related Kanji to "Rahen" (Random sight so grain of salt should be taken) could mean Unusual, Change, Strange or Good, Pleasing, Skilled.

Hmm.... "Changed?" Skilled? Skilled Baki or Changed Baki? Hmm
It's unknown as of now what the Japanese term it's referring to is, even the magazine says "What the hell is Rahen?!"
The most likely answer is ら辺, meaning something similar to "general vicinity". Motobe said "bakirahen" in one of the last few sumo dou chapters and we translated it as "Baki and his peers"

Dex-chan lover
I almost forgot about that old guy, wasn't he smoking weed one time, or was it another character?

Users who are viewing this thread