An Evil Dragon That Was Sealed Away for 300 Years Became My Friend (Pre-Serialization) - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Group Leader
I don't know if its just a really messed up perspective or if she is actually getting smaller but on the last page but she is a foot shorter MINIMUM compared to the first page.

Dex-chan lover
Warm-blooded or cold-blooded? Might make sleeping a bit uncomfortable, though I suppose it would depend on his local weather.

Dex-chan lover
@Ncararc Seeing how she's following him around actively all the time and not basking in the sun or next to a heater, she's warm-blooded. Typically when you think of how dragons are in fiction, the behavior resembles a warm-blooded creature. Birds (dinosaurs) are also endotherms, as were pterosaurs. Cold-blooded animals are quite mentally dull compared to warm-blooded ones. History also doesn't know of large actively flying ectotherms. Gliding in the air is a different thing, but dragons are typically masterful fliers, only beaten by the likes of griffin in some tales.

Funnily enought if she was cold-blooded and her place of isolation had been cold, she would have barely noticed 300 years passed.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme

Either way (and depending on his hot/cold preference), he effectively has a matchlessly comfortable hug pillow. (Linus might prefer a blanket, but to each guy his own.)

@Kaarme there's a possibility that dragons are actually Gigantothermic, basically they're so big that the smaller surface area to volume ratio make them maintain a costant temperature despite being cold-blooded

Dex-chan lover
Uh, her being warm-blooded or cold-blooded is not really relevant. She's not in her body, so no blood. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
You will never have a cute lolibaba dragon girl cuddling you on your most loneliest of nights

Users who are viewing this thread