An Evil Dragon That Was Sealed Away for 300 Years Became My Friend (Pre-Serialization)

Group Leader
@alex-s the 6 month rule only applies if you want to mark a group as inactive but anybody can post their translations on this site as long as the translation itself doesn't break any of the upload rules. A group doesn't have to be marked inactive for someone else to translate and post their version, which is basically the origin of 99% of drama on this site

is a Reindeer
VIP
@ColonelCrisp No drama to be had, any number of groups can work on the same series. No groups own the series they work on, not even site staff. Would be silly to be mad over something that we as a website deliberately allow.

@Alex-S The 6 month rule of inactivity is in regards to if a group is locked, has chapters missing off of MangaDex, and they haven't released a chapter in 6 months, someone can request their group be marked as inactive so that the chapters can be uploaded. Irrelevant to multiple groups working on a series

Dex-chan lover
wait so plykiya doesn't update in three months so this new group does a chapter and suddenly plykiya has 3 new chapters up?

is a Reindeer
VIP
@DustyOldQrow I had the translation for 2 months and in that 2 month time period I was out of the house working from 6 A.M to midnight or at school for equally as long due to personal circumstances

sue me for being free now that covid has arrived

Just looked at the description properly for the first time and it's fucking hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Man that ecchi tag is one of the most abused tags on MD what has she ever done wrong?

In all seriousness though, what exactly is ecchi about this manga?

Dex-chan lover
As much as interesting this was, the author is basically re-using the same concept in now three story, the assassin, succubus and evil dragon...

IMHO, instead of pumping out new story every so often, why not focus on one and see it to completion? honestly curious....

Very cute manga but what I really came here to comment on is "lonelier than the button '9' on a microwave oven". 🤣🤣🤣 I've NEVER heard that saying before but oh my god is it hilarious and true as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread