An Evil Dragon That Was Sealed Away for 300 Years Became My Friend (Pre-Serialization)

"lonelier than the button "9" on a microwave oven."… Man, who the hell makes this description? That was funny af.

Contributor
@hillerj @kronos00 @RevereShin

Glad you liked the description! 😁

It's a popular saying in Colombia (and I think, Latin America in general):

"Mas abandonado/solitario que el boton 9 de un (horno) microondas" (more abandoned / lonelier than the button "9" on a microwave oven)

for anyone who want to read it, I don't "recommend" it cuz in the end i got diabetes for how F*** sweet it is.

Fed-Kun's army
An Evil Dragon That Was Sealed Away For 300 Years Became My "Friend"

me : are you sure?

Dex-chan lover
I actually use the 9 quite frequently on the microwave. When something is cooked for a minute and a half, I tap 99 since its right quick. 7 and 8 are the real loser numbers.

I recommend anyone just pickig this up holds onto it until it is finished or you have nothing else to read, because the fact that there are so few chapters is a SIN. I promise that this is within the top tens of the cutest mangas within the last decade, and definitely will make you wanna cry from HOW SLOW THE RELEASES ARE LIKE COME ON ARTIST, THIS SHOULD BE A CRIME

I've never read a description for a manga quite like this before. This is getting me interested.

Users who are viewing this thread