An Evil Dragon That Was Sealed Away for 300 Years Became My Friend (Pre-Serialization)

Fed-Kun's army
No romance tag, so there is no romance in this ?
Is this just a friendzone manga ?

Not really interested in friendship manga, im here for wholesome romance. I guess this is another wasted oportunity to have a wholesome romance :(

NVM: I just checked the first chap, She is actually a loli ! :( ... thank god there is no romance

Recomendations for wholesome romance with non-humangirl?

Dex-chan lover
@WhiteEkans
How new are you if "700 year old loli" is enough to weird you out?

Anyway just click the author's name and look at the succubus one, or does the word "succubus" weird you out as well?

Fed-Kun's army
@starburst98 How much of a freak someone must be to be into lolis, thats disgusting, get professional help please. And the meme that she is 100-800 years old is just stupid and an excuse for pedophile **** (censored) content.

Succubus is pretty nice, as long as it has wholesome romance, I love it

BTW The one thing that weirds me out is people like you, (again pls )get some help

Fed-Kun's army
@Plykiya Oh sorry if I offend you. How could I, treat badly, someone you likes to see underages ( very youngs ) girls with adults, and just by adding the anime / manga logic and atribute her 500 years olds, she still looks like a child. Im soo bad... sorry
Its not like its illegal or something. Just dont watch too much lolis pls. sigh... Youngs girls arent safe in this world....

is a Reindeer
VIP
@WhiteEkans If you want a semi-serious argument defending lolis, being able to differentiate fiction from reality is something a majority of people (even lolicons) can do. What someone enjoys fictionally doesn't correlate to what they enjoy in real life. People who play shooters or fighting games don't go outside shooting and beating the shit out of other people. Applying that to lolis, people who are into lolis aren't going to go out trying to kidnap or assault kids IRL. They don't look the same at all, they don't behave the same at all, they're just a figment of someone's imagination that doesn't exist.

Calling people pedophiles for being into fictional drawings is jumping the gun, similar to calling people who play video games murderers. It just doesn't work like that. You can read yaoi without being gay, you can read loli manga without being a pedo. Sure, you can still call them disgusting and not want to associate with them. That's not an abnormal opinion.

If someone admits they're into IRL children then yeah, they do need help. I agree with you completely. It's not normal at all. Even if you took away anime from them, they would just seek out the IRL version of it because it was never about the anime for them. That's the biggest difference. You take away someone's video games, they aren't going to shoot people IRL to satisfy their urge to play video games. You take away loli from a lolicon, they aren't just going to go out assaulting kids.

For those wondering why I started with chapter 10 it's because at first, I was planning to only do a page and share it on r/wholesomeanimemes on Reddit at first but decided to color the whole thing in the end. Hope you peeps enjoy it! (I'll probably do all of them)

Dex-chan lover
@Drekex

Looks really well done. Great Job! 9/10!

-1 Point just because the change of skin tone for her, which is very clearly divergent from the source material.

I figure it was probably just a stylistic/personal-taste choice, but I hope you don't get too many 'upset' or 'triggered' comments about it. Especially if you move forward with coloring everything.

OooooOoooOOOO, I just had a "great" idea! You should use a different color 'bright' color every time! This chapter shes a platinum dragon, next you could do green or blue. Basically all different colors of dragons EXCEPT 'dark' ones, just to troll. Also, this was NOT a serious suggestion.

Yeah, I addressed it on my chapter comment section so I might redo it because clearly alot of people are not about it and I just want people to enjoy their read

Dex-chan lover
@Plykiya

As amused as I am by the heroine seemingly getting smaller and smaller as time passes, any particular reason this series hasn't gotten the loli tag?

Dex-chan lover
@Drekex

Yeah specifically going from 'dark' to 'snow' can lead to very poor or very "passionate" reactions.

I'd love to see the non-reactions in an alternate timeline where you had given her like a bluish complexion instead.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Moraza She's not a cutting board so I didn't want to give it that tag, more like a dwarf with (relatively) big boobs
It pains me too much...

Her boobs are pretty big, right? For only being like... two feet tall. Not really a loli human, more like mythical midget
unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
I like the spin this little series puts on sealed beasts. They were in a bad mood so they smashed shit up and got sealed away. Got it. They calm down during the time they're sealed and look forward to being released when...! A bunch of guys are waiting for them! They beat the poor thing up immediately and seal them away again! How cruel

Can we talk about the fact that she’s kinda white in the new cover ? So I wasn’t wrong ??? I’m not sure anymore

Users who are viewing this thread