An Evil Dragon That Was Sealed Away for 300 Years Became My Friend (Pre-Serialization)

Lmao, my first thoughts from the title and synopsis: "This is some odd alternate Veldora shit."

TFW you'll never be slapped in the face with a tail by a cute embarrassed dragon girl 😪

Once I saw the eyes I knew it was the same artist as "I brought home a succubus who couldn't find a job". Personally I think this one is better. Much cuter and less cringey. The chapter lengths aren't bad, but I wisih there were more chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
at first I was doubtful of the cover but after reading THIS IS ACTUALY GENUINELY CUTE

@ancientwatcher I think maybe in japan the microwaves start at 0 and end at 9, so for us if you replace 9 with 0 it makes more sense.... Then again I don't think I've seen anything cooked in the microwave using a 9, whereas 0 is probably the most commonly used button if i'm doing custom times.

Edit: Did some searching and no, any japanese microwaves that have numbers don't do it like I first said. however I did find a picture of a microwave without a 9 button, and I found another picture that showed a button labeled 6-8 with a button next to it labeled 9... I think this might be the answer.

i wish for both of them to be more than friends <hint: wedding bells> 😃

is it uncalled for, i sure hope not 😰

@goofydude

If I’m being honest, only the numbers 0-6 need to be on a microwave. You only cook things like things like x5 and x0 [x= whatever amount of seconds) you don’t microwave something for 78 seconds, right?

Even then, 1 minute is 60 seconds, so you could just choose 1-6, and when I reaches 60 seconds you could go back to 1 and add a second zero.

I’m not even sure what I wrote proved my point because i might be talking out of my ass, but I hope I proved my point

It might have the Ecchi tag, but this is wholesome and sweeter than honey. I have this big, stupid grin on my face from reading it.

gave it a 9 at first but then realized i gotta put my money where my mouth is and give it the TEN to show how grateful i am! this is the kind of content i wanna see more of ^-^ im always annoyed by the lack of chapters for amazing mangas like this. and while im annoyed at having to stop i loved every single bit!

this is hella 10 stars worthy and i hope it gets a satisfying wholesome ending. <3

How dirty and lewd, it's obvious that she
held his hand while he was sleeping

Users who are viewing this thread