An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head Over Heels for Me! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
latest

Dex-chan lover
He is, he is supeeeeeer nice dad you could ever ask

It's just that there's a reason why he has intimidating looks
LN reader can you spoil me on if girl tells dad about the bet? pls and thank you

Dex-chan lover
Dad looks like a monster
Dad looks like a beast
Mess with Dad's daughter
You'll soon be deceased

They say that Dad's sweet
They all call him nice
Make his daughter cry
Bruh, run for your life

Supporter
So much talk about spending more time together than just the dare. It's almost as if they're hinting at something.
We'll eventually find that the friends specifically chose him for the "dare" after a fairly long investigation to find a suitable long-term partner for her somewhat unique situation. I think they nailed it.

Supporter
Can someone spoil me if he ever addresses the fact that he knows about the punishment game?
Through the first three volumes, he only addresses the topic with his in-game friends. Though Peach-san is given an amazing chance to blow the whole thing wide open.

Supporter
"Ah, I see you tried to protect her from danger, so please fuck my daughter"
I can see how this is developing :smugnako:
That's honestly not far off. At one point, he even admits to the MC that he would not in his day have passed up a chance that our boy held on through.

He still believes the that she's doing this just because of a punishment game... Did the MC just go blind and deaf during the basketball competition stuff? Girl went full blown fan-girl right in his face, he should know that there's something more than just the punishment game. Like maybe she just wanted to stay friends so that they could watch movies together afterwards... I knew it going over the top like that was going to cause issues... Every other time that her feelings have been growing for him, she hasn't had an overt or over the top reaction so poor social skills could easily lead him to overlooking it, but to have high enough emotional intelligence to tell off his Senpai then a chapter or two later completely ignore her fan-girling all over him...

Dex-chan lover
Through the first three volumes, he only addresses the topic with his in-game friends. Though Peach-san is given an amazing chance to blow the whole thing wide open.
Thanks, thats actually disappointing. I was hoping that we'd get some background/drama behind the punishment game. Like, I was theorizing that her friends put her up to it because they knew he was a good guy and would treat her well, but she'd never have the guts to ask him out without that push, i guess we'll never know.

Supporter
Thanks, thats actually disappointing. I was hoping that we'd get some background/drama behind the punishment game. Like, I was theorizing that her friends put her up to it because they knew he was a good guy and would treat her well, but she'd never have the guts to ask him out without that push, i guess we'll never know.
In another post around here somewhere, I do note that they settled on him in advance for precisely those reasons after vetting several potential candidates.

Users who are viewing this thread