An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head Over Heels for Me! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

They could've walked away let the other guy look so pitiful after he got rejected many times but noooooo MC wanted to make face some more rather than being happy with how his girlfriend stood up for him and stayed with him. My Guy the, the person you're fighting in Basketball is a pro who has more experience than MC and MC want him to have a handica??? Bruh what the fuck is this bullshit. The next chapter better be good

Dex-chan lover
Completely random but I have reason to believe the twin tail girl in the first chapter who dumped water out the window is also the same girl in the game he plays. I could see her becoming a love rival or something

why did the mc accept anyways... made us believe he wasn't going to do that dumb plot line and actually be more reasonable.

Dex-chan lover
Not to mention he's using his girlfriend as a trophy, like thats so bad no matter the reason. This whole game to win her is dumb cause its up to her who'd she want to be with
That's exactly MC's point with accepting the duel... You'll see with enxt chapter if they don't screw up the adaptation

Dex-chan lover
I'm all for calling the challenge out as being dumb with nothing to gain for him, and saying her feelings are what matters there.

Without that I'd be calling it dumb to accept, but considering they did go through that scene I'm willing to give it the benefit of a doubt.

Dex-chan lover
3rd and the most important since it make the whole thing pointless anyway, is that Nanami gotta choose the winner herself at the end, but rival senpai is dumb af to notice he is being played
This, right here, renders this entire asinine 'challenge' meaningless. There is literally no point. She, like any other woman with a will of her own, made her choice before she even got up from the table. And the creep is so full of himself he can't even tell she clearly hates him.

Dex-chan lover
commenters acting like women never change who they respect and pursue based on who wins conflicts (about anything including them). happens all the time.

Dex-chan lover
commenters acting like women never change who they respect and pursue based on who wins conflicts (about anything including them). happens all the time.
I don't think winning or losing a basketball game when she's already made it abundantly clear she hates the guy and could not give less of a shit about the game is going to somehow magically change her mind and make her fall for him.

Dex-chan lover
sure, & more importantly he's desperate. my problem is with the comments being loudly shocked at the idea that women are ever fickle and easily impressed.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this is stupid.

But then again, the so called duel now has no bets or consequences, so you could say it's just two dudes trying to see who's better at something.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
ugh, the cringe....
This manga was going 10x better than the novel but the author must really use the FMC as comodity here as well?
a---- dies of cringe

Users who are viewing this thread