An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head Over Heels for Me! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
I was kinda hoping MC'd say, "I'll give you a duel, but there won't be any rewards or punishments." considering he was using facts and logic until this point.

Dex-chan lover
Bro the basketball captain's reputation should have tanked then and there with so many people watching.

Group Leader
Hey senpai, if you like breasts that much, why don't you just get them yourself?

estradiol-2mg-per-tablet-manufacture-may-vary-35.jpg

First, are Japanese men really like this? I mean you see it all the time in manga and anime, the popular guy just can't seem to take no for an answer and seems to think that his social status and looks are all he needs to get the girl.
This might be late, but may I introduce you to the cult of Andrew Tard?

Dex-chan lover
That confrontation started perfectly and went immediately to shit what the fuck man. Everyone stopped thinking

Dex-chan lover
God, what's the point? Why? MC is a fucking hypocrite. He JUST says that betting a girlfriend is treating her like an object, and then he turned around and did JUST THAT.

Dex-chan lover
Now that's normal reaction to some idiot duel or whatnot request 👈🏼

Dex-chan lover
You done a good job until the final moment came in and you ruin it all, you almost had my respect. Should've gone with this treatment:
902.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is why you mic drop and walk away, rather than get into a situation with little upside and all downside :kekw: what the fuck was the ending of this chapter, it was so good until!

Users who are viewing this thread