An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head Over Heels for Me! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
First, are Japanese men really like this? I mean you see it all the time in manga and anime, the popular guy just can't seem to take no for an answer and seems to think that his social status and looks are all he needs to get the girl. Also the trope that Idols can't date anyone because there supposed to belong to everyone or something.

And second, it was so refreshing to see an MC that wasn't afraid to tell the popular guy off and defend his girlfriend (even if the MC thinks she really doesn't care about him). I was with the MC right up until he gave the popular jackass what he wanted. Even if the MC has a plan it would of been better to deny the popular guy what he wanted and tell him to learn to live with it.

Dex-chan lover
Why people mad about the challenge? It's a fun plot actually. It's not about the result, it's about the intention from the mc that more important. Regardless of the outcome, i think that senpai is not a bad guy that actually want to steal his girlfriend after the challenge. He is just brain dead. That's all

Dex-chan lover
Why people mad about the challenge? It's a fun plot actually. It's not about the result, it's about the intention from the mc that more important. Regardless of the outcome, i think that senpai is not a bad guy that actually want to steal his girlfriend after the challenge. He is just brain dead. That's all
"Fun plot"?
Haha, no. It's stale and incredibly overused.

Dex-chan lover
Also no the basketball guy wants her as a gf and is actually doing this for her to become his gf. He's definitly a bad guy cause no even moderate person would make a bet to gain a partner.

Dex-chan lover
shibetsu got DESTROYED with FACTS and LOGIC
Youshin really shouldn't have accepted the duel even if it's out of pity, if he loses it'd mean Nanami's forced to go out with that idiot
Actually, that would depend entirely on Nanami, she already said she wouldn't go out with him at all, and since she's an actual person, who said she has to anyway?

Dex-chan lover
only 6 chapter and we got this? Author do be speedrunnin'

writing-as-fast-as-i-can-kf2d659a7v1xapc8.webp

Group Leader
First, are Japanese men really like this? I mean you see it all the time in manga and anime, the popular guy just can't seem to take no for an answer and seems to think that his social status and looks are all he needs to get the girl.

The thing that always crosses my mind every time i read this type of romcom. Do they always act like this ? Is that a common thing there ? Because it's overused and stupid at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
From the reddit discussion, 2 of the conditions are:
1)
Youshin only needs to score 1 point to win
2)
Regardless of who wins, Nanami still gets to choose who to go out with
3)
Idk lol

Contributor
Youshin had a good argument going with sound logic until he decided to do a 180 and accept the stupid challenge.
Should've made it clear that regardless of the outcome, Nanami's free will is respected and she still decides who she dates.

Dex-chan lover
From the reddit discussion, 2 of the conditions are:
1)
Youshin only needs to score 1 point to win
2)
Regardless of who wins, Nanami still gets to choose who to go out with
3)
Idk lol
Pretty much, the handicaps are
1st Youshin have 20 shots and he have to go first
2nd If Youshin score at least once he win, but if the other score 8 times, rival win
3rd and the most important since it make the whole thing pointless anyway, is that Nanami gotta choose the winner herself at the end, but rival senpai is dumb af to notice he is being played

Senpai become a wingman, his bro and the gag character after this whole thing, so you all gonna have to deal with him

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
people disappointed because the mc accepted the challenge but i think the mc realized the ikemen dude is super dumb that's why he's confident to accept the challenge and win... the evidence of this is him creating the battle field for himself by asking for 3 handicaps... a lot of things u can ask for as handicaps that will look like the match was fair even though it was actually made to become more advantageous of you

Users who are viewing this thread