An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head Over Heels for Me! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
Wasn't it shown that the game takes place on a monitor and not some future vr thing? so its kinda all on Peach for getting jealous on her own? Its kinda weird to fall for online gamer freinds imo.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why people are complaining about this, I love it!

Dex-chan lover
I assume it's the same too, it's too convienient that she was there to drop water and also the bucket.

Ultimately though I don't really feel sorry for ingame gal cause she never took the plunge with MC so she snoozed and losed. Really though I feel like we'll get an arc where MC reveals he knew of the dare and ends it with Gal.
I think she heard that it was just a punishment game thing and was trying to punish her for going through with it, and hasn't properly looked at their feelings and actions since, treating it all as just "it's from a punishment game so it's fake".

Dex-chan lover
I think this is where i dropped this last time. Maybe if I skip the dumb chapters it'll get better.

Dex-chan lover
I get what the author was trying to do: because this antagonist had such a dense and narrow worldview, and was already shown to not respect the boundaries of someone saying no/stop, this was a way to speak bring closure to him in his jock language and on his jock terms, even though those terms were of course rigged AF with that 3rd condition.

These two chapters probably needed a bit more planning and foresight by the editor, but hopefully we can just take the overall message and move forward.

Dex-chan lover
His guild female friend is annoying.

s7rhmv.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread