An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head Over Heels for Me! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Supporter
On my way, @DHMaster !
side-view-of-courier-carrying-on-shoulder-bottled-water-isolated-on-grey-2AYRATF.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh, Tomoko san and Saya is also cute. I just hope we also get their illustrations from Kagachi san

Dex-chan lover
I don't get what's wrong about what the dad said? Maybe I'm super dense, but the only thing would be embarrassing her about not being good with boys in front of her boyfriend who already knows.
It's like if a guy who gets poor results in every test scores amazingly once and everyone instead of congratulating him just say "Oh you were always kinda dumb, never thought you'd score this good".

It's just an insult at the point.

Dex-chan lover
Oh her parents are protective, but not too protective. That's a relief. But I can understand Nanami's anger. She lied pretty much because of her dad's way of being overbearing at times.

It probably makes her feel really bad being reminded of her troubles, and the fact that their relationship started with a lie. I sure do hope Youshin can somehow mitigate the troubles that are brewing right now.

Both Saya and Mom are happy that Nanami has a boyfriend. Mom especially likes that Nanami's happy when making the bentos. Dad is relieved that Youshin is a good guy, but I do think he's giving the wrong impression with his words.

Users who are viewing this thread