An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head Over Heels for Me! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@Xechoyne Hopefully it provides a way for her to talk things out and not have to hold it inside.
As fas as LN Vol 3 goes
They slowly getting better at communicating their past/trauma and comes with agreement they could achieve, pretty much like a proper hubby-wifey you see

But yeah, hopefully they will clear all of this thing within next vol

Dex-chan lover
Mangaka can't draw buff dudes or faces of burley men cuz her dad looks all kinds of messed up! XD

Dex-chan lover
They're not all that protective, though.
It won't be too much longer before Youshin will spend some time essentially living with them.

And dad is basically bluffing here, which he'll cop to after a naked Nanami, drunk on liquor chocolates, tries to seduce Youshin and fails, leading dad to straight-up tell him he absolutely wouldn't have held out if faced with that kind of situation at a similar age.

Cop to?

Dex-chan lover
The weird skinny neck design change is really starting to ruin this Manga for me.

Yeah it's real weird, and you can see when they're not drawing people straight-on that they can still kinda draw regular sized necks but once the camera is in front they're tiny as hell. Like look at how small the collar is on his shirt...

Dex-chan lover
Lol some of the scenes the dad's head did not look like it belong to his body. Like something was off. Anyways, fun basic romcom series this continues to be.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it's real weird, and you can see when they're not drawing people straight-on that they can still kinda draw regular sized necks but once the camera is in front they're tiny as hell. Like look at how small the collar is on his shirt...
Lol some of the scenes the dad's head did not look like it belong to his body. Like something was off. Anyways, fun basic romcom series this continues to be.
I guess the artist is not very experienced. Even though it's not her first manga. Well, nobody is born a master.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the artist is not very experienced. Even though it's not her first manga. Well, nobody is born a master.
Eh think its just not experienced drawing muscular men. Like the girls are drawn fine, the male MC is drawn fine. Its just the dad's head who is a little off.

This manga is cheese, but it's quite tasty. MC needs to spill the beans too. He kind of lied to Nanami already about overhearing the dare. Also, I think there was a flashback of Nanami evaluating MC positively before the dare ordeal. The evaluation was based on him staring into his phone instead of looking at her chest.

Dex-chan lover

Hm? I think the art is pretty good. I'd actually say the thing that stands out to me the most is 'wide heads'.

Dex-chan lover
As usual, mom looks about as young as the rest.

Judging a guy to his face, but without any real preconceptions. Seems like a decent sister.

And that's an entirely appropriate reaction. Strict, embarrassing, and tactless parents tend to give children who're not keen on telling things. A dad like that would lead you to not want relationships as much.

Lol T-8000
It's a bit on the nose.

I like this trend of romcom moms being cute.
Less of a trend and more of a static feature. A lot of them have been cute and/or beautiful since manga started.

The weird skinny neck design change is really starting to ruin this Manga for me.
I'm so used to it I don't even see it most of the time, and when I do, I just mentally lump it together with the otherwise non-human features the simplified anime/manga style faces have.

Friends lying to you are the worst things on earth.
Lying is one of the least attractive traits for anyone you hang around with. White lies are one thing, but should still be avoided, especially in relationships. Lying to protect yourself is more of a self-confidence issue than a moral, as long as it doesn't go out over others.

MC needs to spill the beans too. He kind of lied to Nanami already about overhearing the dare.
That ball is still hers to play, though.

Users who are viewing this thread