Anata ga Amaku Nedaru Made

Dex-chan lover
@hellomoon I mean this is still vanila. Just fetish, you just into it or you don't. There are not even drama. There is nothing wrong going on here and it still can be count as cute or sweet
That being said. I am neither into femdom or use toy. Just speak for their perspective

I’m actually really into this sort of stuff and am eagerly awaiting the next release.

Fed-Kun's army
@e6life Look up more stuff by dhibi. It's a treasuretrove. I think all of it is hentai. Just beware of the yaoi stuff if you're not into it. The one with cat-girl alchemist, assistant and maid is pretty good and it's on mangadex. You just need to enable H.

Not into this kind of play, but ain't gonna judge at all, all kinds of kinks are beautiful in their own way....

BUT THOSE FLIPPING FINGERS AND TOES GIVE ME THE CREEPS MAN

Dex-chan lover
Outer cover is nice. Looking in the inner cover tells me that this is fucked up in a lotta ways

There's a doujin under the same author thats basically this storys setup except the girl is a futa, its pretty nice, recommended

Aggregator gang
When I saw the outer cover I was like "oo nice" but then I clicked it (。_。) still gonna read it tho lol

Users who are viewing this thread