Anata ga Shite Kurenakute mo - Vol. 11 Ch. 83

Dex-chan lover
Haven't read this but is their cheating in this one
Depends on what you'd consider cheating. Personally, I'd say they nearly had an affair but didn't cross the line in the end.

At the start of the manga, the MC, Niina, and the FMC (not in this chapter) are both in broken, dysfunctional marriages. Needing someone to talk to, they start meeting up to discuss their marriage issues. This leads them to getting closer and eventually getting into a 'near miss' on a company trip.

The near miss is a trigger to them facing their marriages, spouses, and moving forward.

CORRECTION: There is. I forgot that the FMCs husband literally did the deed with another woman.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just get divorced and marry your job like you clearly want to do, for fuck's sake. What's even the point in staying married if you never interact, never see each other, have zero intimacy, don't share any free time, and don't really converse? Just be honest, say that you just don't want to lose your convenient husband who indulges your shit and makes sure you don't come home to a takeout box-littered workaholic sty, and get divorced. Pick up some young stud to clean your home and dick you down on occasion, play his sugar mommy, and that's all you need.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting development this chapter. And a fine example of the fact that you cannot have everything. If she's already unable to make time for a husband, how can they even consider having children in the future? Top jobs usually require sacrificing one's personal life. Something well showcased here. Will be interesting to see how it develops.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Depends on what you'd consider cheating. Personally, I'd say they nearly had an affair but didn't cross the line in the end.

At the start of the manga, the MC, Niina, and the FMC (not in this chapter) are both in broken, dysfunctional marriages. Needing someone to talk to, they start meeting up to discuss their marriage issues. This leads them to getting closer and eventually getting into a 'near miss' on a company trip.

The near miss is a trigger to them facing their marriages, spouses, and moving forward.
WTF you mean you don't consider cheating? I feel sorry for whoever you get into a relationship with.

Dex-chan lover
WTF you mean you don't consider cheating? I feel sorry for whoever you get into a relationship with.
Having drinks with a colleague isn't cheating. Talking to someone about your personal issues isn't cheating. Having friends of the opposite gender isn't cheating. Engaging in sexual acts with other people is.

The line is different for different people and cultures. Would you prefer a jealous yandere who's reaching for a knife every time you talk to another woman?

Fed-Kun's army
Having drinks with a colleague isn't cheating. Talking to someone about your personal issues isn't cheating. Having friends of the opposite gender isn't cheating. Engaging in sexual acts with other people is.

The line is different for different people and cultures. Would you prefer a jealous yandere who's reaching for a knife every time you talk to another woman?
I think hanging out with another person and intending to cheat is absolutely cheating. They definitely kissed and were very close to sleeping together at one point. And even aside from that, were seeing each other while considering leaving their other partners, openly. I think dating someone else while you have a partner you're committed to counts as cheating. Also, the blonde husband straight up slept with someone else, so... Yeah, however you slice it, cheating is in this one.

Dex-chan lover
GOD this chapter is heartbreaking. They're both trying to find an answer that works but there isn't one. Neither one is really wrong in wanting what they want in life (tho the guy is def in the wrong for the cheating). I hope she takes the job tho, she put in a LOT of god damn effort and time into getting herself even CLOSE to the position. Still feel bad that the best answer here is divorce.

Dex-chan lover

Wtf he literally fell in love with another women

Dex-chan lover
I think hanging out with another person and intending to cheat is absolutely cheating. They definitely kissed and were very close to sleeping together at one point. And even aside from that, were seeing each other while considering leaving their other partners, openly. I think dating someone else while you have a partner you're committed to counts as cheating. Also, the blonde husband straight up slept with someone else, so... Yeah, however you slice it, cheating is in this one.
Oh, right. I forgot about the other husband. That definitely was cheating. Did the FMC and MC kiss before the company trip? It's been so long that I can't remember. Kissing would also be an intimate breach.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad that Nina acknowledged he signed up for this. She's not the devil for being exactly who she was when she met him, and he's not the devil for growing and maturing emotionally and learning that he needs more than to stick it to his father with his mom-by-proxy. I don't know how they can resolve this without breaking up, or her giving up her dreams, though. She already thinks this would give her even less time at home, but I would like to hope Editor-in- chief would have more ability to dictate workplace culture and delegate tasks. It might sound lame, but no one really likes a boss that stays late and makes them feel like they have to stay later, either.

Dex-chan lover
kaede is kinda a scumbag ngl, i probably wouldve liked her more had it not been made clear that makoto handles most of the housework, thereby creating an environment which allows her to focus on her work, and gets paid back with literal dirt in terms of acknowledgement- let alone affection. all the times she lashes out at him because shes just so busy with work feel worse in retrospect of this as well. they'd have a more equitable relationship if he were her maid, the fact that he also works full time and his domestic labor and contributions are entirely uncompensated just make the entire arrangement more bitter.

I really dont think shes redeemed herself from that scene where Makoto reveals that he's sick, and all she says is that he should stay away from her, as she doesnt want to catch his cold. like i kept expecting her to reveal hidden depths of affection towards makoto, which she ultimately never showed. she remained fairly one note until this chapter, even her relevation of love for makoto constitutes nothing more than a basic acknowledgement that he doesnt impede her work- despite his having supported her and their household for the majority of her career.

i mean even if kaede isnt the best at interpersonal relationships, she couldve at least used the bare minimum of empathy and consideration to realize that, if nothing else, makoto also probably enjoyed having free time, and wouldve appreciated her using the career advancement which hes facilitated in a thousand different ways to pay for regular household help. as things are shes basically just a genderbent version of his dad, but even the most emotionally constipated workaholic husbands give their wives lip service in front of other people, and she really doesnt tend to acknowledge makoto exists when he isnt physically present or about to ask for a divorce. like at least buy him a designer bag as an anniversary present or something, ask your subordinate to buy a perfume she thinks hed like for his birthday, damn.

Dex-chan lover
I will never understand working so hard for someone else's business. I hope that editor-in-chief at least comes with equity.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Honestly, why are you both married if you can't even spare some time with your spouse?

My brother is a project manager; he often comes home late at 8 or 9pm. But he still spend his time with his family, even his fiance.

And this kinda remind me to a tweet I read recently. Someone complained that he had to attend his son's two-hour graduation ceremony. He thought those two hour should be spent by making money, not "idling".

I know this is just my perspective, but I think money can still be sought for, but moments with loved ones are irreplaceable.

Makoto shouldn't apologize for asking quality time.. Marriage is between two people. Kaede accepted Makoto's proposal, so she signed up for it too. Just go marry your job, Kaede. I feel really bad for Makoto. :(

Users who are viewing this thread