Anata ga Shite Kurenakute mo - Vol. 12 Ch. 87

Dex-chan lover
this is honestly the realest their relationship has felt the entire manga, and its the most mature kaede has come off in a long while, im glad she never ended up stooping to You's level and declaring that she'd never divorce someone who had clearly disengaged from the relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Glad they were able to talk things through and acknowledge their faults. They made a positive impact on each other’s lives, and I’m glad they’re letting that define their marriage rather than all the negatives. While I don’t think they’re going to stay in touch that much after this, I’m glad they’re ending things amicably.

Double-page supporter
Letsgo it is time to get back together with the girl rahh 🦅🦅

Dex-chan lover
So she's at fault because he's a POS who cheated?
That's a fault he's accepted responsibility for. She's apologizing for her own issues and weaknesses within the relationship, both facts are allowed to exist and don't deny each other.

That's what makes this such a good moment, she's not absolving his cheating or excusing it, she's just acknowledging her problems and struggles and how they affected the whole deterioration of the relationship.

Dex-chan lover
For a while I thought these two might actually make it, but it became clear early on that they can never stay together because they're just too different, nice to see that the separation was amicable.

Fed-Kun's army
THIS!! When you don't break up when you realize both people harbor and are building towards different goals in life, you are setting yourself up for resentment. Sometimes the reason for a breakup is just incompatibility. Call it and dip. (Should that be the reason when one person cheated? No. But this story works through that in a believable way so I won't harp on it.) At the EOD, good for them

Dex-chan lover
So she's at fault because he's a POS who cheated?
Because ones cheat doesn't automatically make the other spouse a saint without any flaws or guilt.

He is a PoS for entertaining another relationship while still married, and she is a neglectful wife who for a long time didn't care about her husband feelings.

They were incompatibile from the start, but they thought that love would prevail over everything.

Dex-chan lover
THIS!! When you don't break up when you realize both people harbor and are building towards different goals in life, you are setting yourself up for resentment. Sometimes the reason for a breakup is just incompatibility. Call it and dip. (Should that be the reason when one person cheated? No. But this story works through that in a believable way so I won't harp on it.) At the EOD, good for them
I wish the "he cheated!!!!!" crowd gave it a rest. If you look honestly at their situation they were essentially strangers, a company robot and her live-in housekeeper with their "marriage" being nothing but a pair of matching rings. Those last two chapters were a beautifully written heart-to-heart, let's not spoil them.

Users who are viewing this thread