Anata ga Shite Kurenakute mo

Does anybody know of a site where i can read the raws? Been searching for forever but cant find literally anything? Would greatly appreciate it

I actually feel bad for Nina's wife because it's obviously way too late for them and she missed it happening from so far. She's so clueless about it, it hurts.

Double-page supporter
It's weird, this series is extremely uncomfortable to me yet I still long for it. It's quite addictive to see these people suffering.

I really like how the author captures how complex martital relationships are, when something is wrong in a relationship like that it's never just one person's fault/responsibility and it takes two people working together to fix a problem. Also, a problem that has been built over the years doesnt just get resolved with one conversation, which we see as these characters try to find where they fit in these changing relationships.

The characters in this manga have done some stupid things, but yet I like them and feel captivated for their stories. I just want every one of them to be happy and I like to see how they change and grow after each chapter.

If you like character-driven stories, this one is for you

Group Leader
i don't support any of them, but this series is addicting.
Thank you Soseki Scans ❤

Dex-chan lover
(for context I'm on chapter 26), this is the FIRST AND ONLY TIME I've asked for spoilers for a manga, but anyone who's ahead on raws or MD chapters, can you spoil
if or if not the to MC's divorce their partners?
I've been trying to find the right time to catch up on reading this but work has been a killer and I can't stop reading other fluff manga's. I'm super invested in the series but if the pay off turns out to be the
MC's being happy with their shit partners
in the end I don't wanna waste time on reading this (Sorry for the paragraph)

Just for your information, the manga is available in coolmic (paid) up to chapter 82, then they stopped translating it. I dont know why they halt the translation.

To view it on coolmic , you need to open their site from your phone browser as they dont support desktop browser-view.

@coco1324 The manga has only 49 chapters released so far. What they did was divide all chapters into two to be able to earn double the amount of money for each chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread