Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Ch. 47

Watch her confess BEFORE him, even if she kissed Niina like twice and You went all the way to his coworker.... I wonder if he'll have the balls to confess his own wrong doings or not.

Dex-chan lover
Watch her confess BEFORE him, even if she kissed Niina like twice and You went all the way to his coworker....

And yet, it's still a fair argument to say that her cheating was at least just as bad. Relationships are not just defined by physicality, they are defined by commitment and dedication to the other person. Emotional cheating is maybe harder to define and pinpoint than just a physical act, but it can be much larger of a dealbreaker than sex, especially to women, as we can see with Kaede - she can forgive lust, but it's much harder when the love is leaking out.

Besides, that's not a competition. The point of their relationship now is to show and contrast two sides of cheating - physical with no emotions and emotional without physicality. It's almost certain they will both be informed about the other's infidelity, and the focus will be on how will they get there, how will they fare along the way (guilt, self-loathing, doubt) and how will they deal with it after.

Double-page supporter
This is dragging too much. They need to divorce already or wrap it up too much drama. By they i mean all four of them.

Of course Michi feels guilty and now even more because she met Niina's wife, but maybe she won't feel that guilty with her husband if she knew he cheated her too. I don't like Yoshino and I think they should divorce, but if they really want to fix their marriage, they should tell each other everything what they did and try to start over again.

Omg I am pleasantly surprised that the translations are continuing and not waiting for the volume releases! Thank you!

Kind of disappointed that they didn’t run into Ninna at his office but he may be out looking for a new job. I just wonder if Kaede will suspect Hana of being the other woman based on her reaction to learning Kaede’s identity.

Something about the end makes me think Michi will confess first. If she does I really hope You handles it well. Sad that she really questions her self worth, which won’t be helped if she finds out about You cheating.

Tsk Michi got away so easily. You should feel guilty since you did ruined her marriage you homewrecker. I hope Kaede will find out about her soon.

Thanks for translating this manga, the story, the pictures, all of them is completely perfect. Thank you very much translator

@yumian i kinda agree with @scampi
It may looks like niina and michi are in fault here... but the factor that ruin marriage basically their own partner. Kaede is at fault because she take niina's patient for granted,, while not giving back anything to him. When she tried, it was just too late and she then quickly gave up.
Michi's husband is indecisive as well...and he is the no.1 i hate the most here

@scampi @Randompasserby18 Hah! I knew you two were going to say that. And that is where you two are wrong. Nina is also at fault. He never told Kaede about his dissatisfaction with her taking him for granted, and only began to do so after having an affair with Michi. Coward and spineless. Even worse than You. At least You loves Michi. I don't think Nina ever love Kaede to begin with. And cheating is cheating. Both Michi and Nina are also at fault for ruining their marriage (and in Michi's case, ruined someone else's marriage), not just their spouses. You is the most hated here, but not on other site fortunately.

I'm just going to say that neither michi nor yu deserve to get mad at each other if one of them end up confessing about their cheating

Users who are viewing this thread