Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Ch. 49

FUCK THIS GUYS. Did he really just INSINUATE that he doesnt like their marriage if MICHI is mad at him or doesnt bend to his will????! SOMEONE tell me that i didnt just read it that way omg. What an absolute DUMPSTER FIRE HE IS.

Any respect i had left for him (which was less than 1% by this point) IS GONE FOR GOOD. Michi better find out he cheated on her soon and leave his ass cuz hes DISGUSTING

Idk why but I found it funny that You saw Michi as a “sweet potato” rather than a normal potato.

He always thought of them as being equal but clearly he had more influence in their relationship from the start. Even his sister warned him about treating her better. Now it’s hinted that he’s thinking about divorce?

Dex-chan lover
@SourSweetie
How the hell did you read that from the chapter? o_O

And since they both cheated, there really isn't anyone with the clear moral high ground at this point. They need to talk a bunch and figure out if they still want to be together or not. Cheating is kinda beside the main issue of their relationship at this point.

Double-page supporter
@SourSweetie no, he's saying that if he or whoever doesn't like the balance change then divorce is the only option. I assume in the coming You focused chapters it will probably go into whether he notices the balance change or not and how he feels about it though

And no, the balance change is not a matter of if Michi is mad at him or doesnt bend to his will, it's more of the 'neutrality' he thought they had all this time. He doesn't want the balance to change to one side or the other (hence why he got afraid when he almost forgot Michi's birthday) but he's fearing that the balance may be changing

.... h-hm. It's sort of hard to tell from this if he ever really liked her. It seems like it's always been an effort for him to think of anyone but himself. I think he does love her now? But was he ever that attracted to her... ?

Leaving the cheating aside, what really got me was the fact that he knew he had the upper hand from the beginning. She was always the first one to reach out to him, the one that had to be understanding, thoughtful, etc. Their relationship was built on her sacrifices and I hate that. I think Michi is partly at fault for that, she never asked for more but still, it came from a place of goodwill and love.

Ajksdlajfdklañsfsdkfasfñldsafjsdklfñads

Yes she rejected him and hurt his feelings but she has been rejected all along!!!! For goodness sake! She has the right to say no and she has the right to be an equal in their relationship, if You can't handle that, they shouldn't be together. The power scale was never balanced to begin with, Michi was always at a loss.

@Katsuramuki Dude, I can't believe you still are not done with that, the bias is off the charts.
Or you were hoping someone would finally notice and agree? It seems everyone always defaults to ignoring you.

I can't believe how much I hate this piece of garbage man????
Like even if he didn't cheat he was knowingly treating Michi like shit because "he had the power to". Like what the actual fuck?
He doesn't even love her. He just liked the fact that some girl was into her enough to stick to him no matter what he did.
And now he feels sad that his wife whom he has ignored for years has finally stopped following him like a lost puppy... GEEZ!
Cheating is never ok... but that is just a sign that the relationship has reached its expiration date.
Michi needs to divorce his ass ASAP.

@Leomonade I know his exact type, they are rather common. Getting in an out of relationships is tiresome so they don't bother. Especially when they might have the idea the balance is in their favor in a relationship, like our guy here.
We should all learn form his negative example and avoid complacency and stagnation in relationships. By that I don't necessarily mean breaking up once in a while, but actually trying to evolve the relationship to a next stage. There should always be more of those.

I will not talk about moral here, and i don't want to start debating on who is wrong. But one thing for sure, the ignorance from michi's husband is what makes this relation very painful. The cheating action from michi really trigger this issue, so she started to see something worthy other than her own husband who never really care whether he likes her or not. And when michi rejected her husband for the first time, her husband started to THINK more about michi, and what is actually wrong with their relation.
This is really happen in real life. No one born as perfect angel or devil. One's choice will affect another. But which one is right and which one is wrong? Most of the time we don't know. We only consider it is wrong because it is not in the line with the moral and norm. That is the only thing we have as guidance in this world.

Argh. This story is so real that it makes me afraid with having relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread