Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Ch. 50

Group Leader
omg Niina you're face is easy to read 😳

I want Michi to divorce and find someone who truly loves her but I don't think Niina is the one.

Thanks Soseki 😘

After all this time, it was over very quickly. more more more please...
Thank you, you are loved

At this point I don't think Makoto has any romantic feelings left for his wife he's fully smitten by Michi. After all those years of being neglected I understand how reasonable it is to fell out of love, at the end of the day it was impossible to reignite your love just because your partner suddenly showed effort/changes.

So I guess the best option for those two is divorce. Guys don't get married if you only see your partner as a convenience (the mistake this couple did).

I'm just wondering where was all this intuition when her husband was slowing descending into depression. Is quite ironic that now from all times Kaede decided to pay attention to him isn't it?

Also for fucks sake finally someone making a good decision! It isn't a divorce, but leaving the company is a great first step - nothing good can come from being between Michi and You trainwreck of relationship.

Dex-chan lover
That's... a perspective I never really thought. I'm not even sure if it's right or wrong since it depends on many factors but wow hana's character is just so bizarre for me I guess.

@Alanine016 can't really say that they only saw each other as convenience. They wouldn't be hurting if they did. But I agree. I hoped they could still patch things up but with where the story's going I'd rather they end up divorcing and become better people without each other.

@beazacha Agreed. Makoto needs to give himself some space and time to think what he really wants to do so, leaving the company is his best decision for the time been.

That's exactly my problem with Kaede. She's too self centered to realize that she was hurting Makoto until it was too late to save her marriage.

Wow, that was easy for Kaede. She totally baited him with that one. Which means she suspected it ever since Michi passed out, and then went for it with that gut feeling.
She is like the worst person you can think to cheat on 😅.
It's also possible that the others were too busy cheating and hiding it to notice their partners were doing the same. And Kaede is the only one that didn't have her mind filled with stuff like that.

Dex-chan lover
Rookie mistake. A pro cheater wouldn't slip up like that. Better luck next time bud

Users who are viewing this thread