Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Ch. 50

Just divorce and get together with Yoshina already. They both love each other why are they holding onto people who they don't love anymore.

=) i read bc i curious abt ending, not because i like the process, just divorce... Why it makes so hard ti do s.t obviously cant help. I mean the marriage destroyed from the moment you fall for the ither beside ur partner, btw how can they live without sex life for years.. Really????

Now that Kaede knew who the third party is, I hope she can confront Michi soon. And it's good that Niina is trying to quit and find new company. The sooner he and his wife moved far away from Michi, the better.

Omg, this manga, gave me vibes of felling alive, so much emotions here....
thanks for the translation

Niina... he’s really bad at cheating. Can’t hide anything on his face. Confesses it was an emotional connection instead of just physical when he’s about to be forgiven. Has a mental breakdown and tries to run away from it all by changing jobs.

Maybe Makoto always did the rightful things before that he’s so bad at hiding it or at least act normal when his mistress was mentioned. Though, Kaede’s woman instincts is really something

Users who are viewing this thread