Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Ch. 80

Dex-chan lover
Ok whatever you say You you damn bottom-feeder. I'm supposed to believe "you loved [Michi] more than anything]"? I get that showing you care for someone can be somewhat difficult sometimes, but you outright neglected her numerous times. That goes beyond just bring "[un]able to show that to you."

May this serve as a valuable lesson to the both of them, but especially You.

Michi should have stay with You. Better than her seducing someone else's husband (and destroying their marriage in the process).

"I don't regret our marriage... why, if you weren't such a piece of shit and if you didn't treat me like dirt I wouldn't be the strong, independent woman I am standing in front of you now.

I totally made You feel better."

Bro she tried everything to get him to notice her, she legit kept on waiting for him to just do anything. She cheated but at that point he was already gone. Imo he should've been cheated on way sooner she was way too good for the iPad kid he was
Ah the double-standard. So it is fine for her to cheat, never mind that she cheated on him with a married man (and destroy said man's marriage in the process). By your words, she deseeved to be cheated because she couldn't keep it to herself and so latch to a married a man, all because of her selfishness.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah the double-standard. So it is fine for her to cheat, never mind that she cheated on him with a married man (and destroy said man's marriage in the process). By your words, she deseeved to be cheated because she couldn't keep it to herself and so latch to a married a man, all because of her selfishness.
My guy did I say it was fine? I said she did everything in her power to make their relationship work. He did nothing and he still is doing nothing. He didn't even try to fix it, he ran away from it and cheated on her. Yes she cheated and she is also no good, but he is far worse. He made her feel not loved, unattractive and ugly. Those are things that a significant other should never make you feel. Judging by your projecting I am assuming you've been cheated on, but this is not the right way my dude.

Neither of them are good, but he is way worse than she is. I don't know why you're so adamant that she is as bad as he was since she put in a shit ton of effort in their relationship where he legit was an iPad kid grown up and running away from her and lying to her making up excuses to not see her.

The married man had all the power to leave her, he is not blameless either. The only and I mean only good innocent person in this story is his wife who got royally fucked by the other 3.

My rant is over, please do me a favor and do not reply with some dumbass take like they both are equal cause they are not.

My guy did I say it was fine? I said she did everything in her power to make their relationship work. He did nothing and he still is doing nothing. He didn't even try to fix it, he ran away from it and cheated on her. Yes she cheated and she is also no good, but he is far worse. He made her feel not loved, unattractive and ugly. Those are things that a significant other should never make you feel. Judging by your projecting I am assuming you've been cheated on, but this is not the right way my dude.

Neither of them are good, but he is way worse than she is. I don't know why you're so adamant that she is as bad as he was since she put in a shit ton of effort in their relationship where he legit was an iPad kid grown up and running away from her and lying to her making up excuses to not see her.

The married man had all the power to leave her, he is not blameless either. The only and I mean only good innocent person in this story is his wife who got royally fucked by the other 3.

My rant is over, please do me a favor and do not reply with some dumbass take like they both are equal cause they are not.
I would disagree the Kaede was faultless, she might not have cheated with a men, but she made work her only world.
Are we gonna forget how she treated him worse then a dog when he was sick and every time he tried to touch her she backed off like he was the plague?

She only got “interested” in him again when her butler was not interested in being one for her anymore and she even completely misunderstood what she was doing wrong.

He wanted to be acknowledged and appreciated then she thought Nina wanted her to clean and cook, I think that hurt him more.

But I guess because there wasn’t another men around her she might look better than the others.

You are being double-standard just like the others. She is equally as bad as he is. Where is the so-called effort anyway. I don't see it. She chose to have an affair with a married man instead of divorcing You earlier, and is still attached to that married man. She is trash just like You and Nina. And she will not stop doing this if she got to be with Niina later. She will definitely cheat on him as soon as Niina failed to give her the satisfaction. Stop excusing her just because she has protagonist halo!

I would disagree the Kaede was faultless, she might not have cheated with a men, but she made work her only world.
Are we gonna forget how she treated him worse then a dog when he was sick and every time he tried to touch her she backed off like he was the plague?

She only got “interested” in him again when her butler was not interested in being one for her anymore and she even completely misunderstood what she was doing wrong.

He wanted to be acknowledged and appreciated then she thought Nina wanted her to clean and cook, I think that hurt him more.

But I guess because there wasn’t another men around her she might look better than the others.
Otherwise? How are you people going to support Michi x Niina if she is not going to be like that?

Otherwise? How are you people going to support Michi x Niina if she is not going to be like that?

So she is like that so we can root for Niina and Michi? How about she is just like that?
I think you are projecting some things into Michi’s charecter that seems personal and do the same onto Kaede’s. (It’s like you read a totally different story as to what the mangaka wrote)
She did not seduce a married men, and she did not go after him.
He persuaded her.
When she left the party to cry alone, he went after her… both side unfortunately were going trough the same hardships and connected.

Sadly, maybe this is not the story were Kaede is a carrying and loving wife were an evil women comes to seduce her man.

Fed-Kun's army

I think their relationship as a whole wasn't going to work, their relationship would've been much better if they communicated at all. I was saying faultless in the sense of she really didn't do anything wrong, or atleast nothing morally wrong. All she did was get that bag. I'm sure if he said something sooner they would've been fine

Users who are viewing this thread