Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
This is sad yet I'm glad Michi somehow realized You-chan is not emotionally there for her anymore. At this point I really don't care anymore if those two MCs cheat.

Looks like few more dramas before we see divorce papers.

if anyone is willing to give out spoilers, please message me. I just want to know if these 2 people will get the love and peace of mind they deserve in the later chapters. thats all I want to know U_U

I dont even know why they cheating husbands still with her when he has no feelings hope he doesnt get to happily move on to another relationship

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh I kind of wished the mariage of the guy would smh be ok since it felt like the wife was still somewhat caring toward her husband (like when she apologised after pushing him back) but just too work centred and that could be fixed smh but seeing how she reacted last chapter she seems quite selfish too. It doesn't look like she thought about how her husband felt even once and even reject the fault on him saying he isn't considerate enough. And it looks there is no love in it anymore. So at this point it would be better just divorcing and that's all and I don't see the wife any other way than alone with only her job and then we she stop working all alone.

The marriage of the girl tho... It should have been over months or years ago. Looks like the guy has been a douchebag for some times now and he even turned into total asshole. Hope they divorce soon and the guy finish the rest of his life all alone like he deserves.

Dex-chan lover
@xiuhtonal That's really hard to justify if both parties aren't 100% committed to feeling it's "loveless". If even one side has doubts or is still holding on to hope, for them a divorce is like a giant stamp that you screwed up, that you couldn't fix it but wanted to, a feeling of loss over something important and precious, even if it wasn't real in the end.

Both main protagonists are on the side where they still want things to work, if only they could work, but they don't. So while from the outside perspective we can see this terrible train wreck from a mile away but they can't.

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly really like this chapter. it shows that they tried to work out the problems in their respective spouses, but find that they're almost about to beat a dead horse, all the meanwhile getting closer. I honestly wouldn't mind if they started seeing each other at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
@zergqueen

Michi became the third party in Niina's relationship, and ruined their marriage. People always criticise You, but honestly speaking, Niina and Michi are far more horrible than him. Poor Kaede, her husband cheated on her and she is the only innocent one among the four.

@Maddery Kaede isn’t totally innocent in all this she is emotionally neglecting Niina. The thing she did in the previous chapter wasn’t very respectful towards his feelings. She made it seem like their time together is a chore for her.

Dex-chan lover
a least, a josei manga where a divorce in the end is the happiest ending

if you like '' failed relationship manga'' you should read '' cappucinno'' by wataru yoshizumi

https://mangadex.org/title/741/cappuccino

Fed-Kun's army
@SleepyAbra Wrong. Kaede is the only innocent person among the four. She may have been neglecting Niina emotionally (she's a busy career woman after all), but unlike the other three, she never cheat on Niina nor does she has an affair with another man. Hence why she is the only one that I pity among all the characters in this manga. I really want her to divorce Niina and find someone better.
There is no point in staying married when your husband fell for another woman anyway

Cheating is not the only "bad" thing anyone will experience in a commitment/relationship.
Indiferrence also makes a person feel emotionally abused. Though, everyone has their own preconception of what's good or bad, anyone would have a hard time controlling what would hurt them or not. It is a natural reaction.

Being in a relationship comes with being considerate to each other. But sometimes, I think, for every thoughtfulness someone gives to his/her SO, there is something which someone gives up on oneself.

I believe, this manga teaches us not to forget loving ourselves, at any point of our lives.
I hope the characters would find the contentment they long for.

Users who are viewing this thread