Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
That food shit was passive aggressive af. Wake her up dude, she’s sleeping on a table. Not gonna get good sleep like that.

Dex-chan lover
I think this guy's wife will end up alone and he will find someone else.

Fed-Kun's army
Love expires too, marriage does not guarantee a lifetime love so you can't blame people if they lost their feelings due to negligence. But it's always will be wrong to cheat so they better divorce or consensually separate first before pursuing a new relationship. Though I really ship fmc and makoto they both deserve more.

Thanks for the update.

Fed-Kun's army
Well at least she knows that she's messing up, but it may be too late to fix her marriage, seeing how he's acting. Welp, just gotta keep reading and see what happens.

Aha. Nice to have both perspectives. Was unable to sympathize with the wife before. Now I can finally understand where Niina is wrong in addition to his wife.

I really sympathize with all four of them.
Yoshino and Makoto aren't wrong for wanting more intimacy from their partners BUT THEY DON'T COMMUNICATE AND THAT'S THE PROBLEM. They should break up if they're having feelings for other people .SIMPLE!!!
Yoshino has been pretty understanding of her husband in their sex-less relationship and he's a dick for having sex and lying about it.
Emotionally cheating on someone is just as bad though.

In terms of being an asshole
#1 Yoshino's husband(physically cheating on her and lied to her)
#2 Makoto (Emotionally cheating +not addressing the problems in their marriage)
#3 Makoto's wife(selfish and took him for granted.)
#4 Yoshino(though Yoshino was emotionally cheating like Makoto she did address the lack of sex problem quite clearly)

All of them are wrong in different ways and contexts.. They should just be honest with each other and break up.

Every time I finish reading a chapter I want to scream: BREAK UP! NOW!
They are just hurting each other and will end up even more hurt the longer they let this situation drag out! DX

Group Leader
It's too late woman. He was hurt, but because you realized too late you have to make up for that moment afterwards, he found somebody else to heal him. That's why he isn't bothered, and very soon he will hurt you too if he doesn't break it off like he should. The ML and FL are pitiful, but they're going to be destructive to very soon too.

Dex-chan lover
@nikapikapika I don't know, man, we can only rank them like this since we as readers see all angles. But from the character's points of view? The wife communicates even less than Makoto does, and when she does (usually in indirect ways) it's dismissive, hostile, or flippant. At least the dude makes an effort, even without him directly spelling everything out, his intentions and position are more than clear to her, while she just feels a little bad in the privacy of her own mind, which... doesn't really help, does it.

Yoshino's husband is just a piece of shit, tbh, no contest there. Having a low sex drive is one thing, but lying about it so blatantly? And then going off to fuck the first girl who makes any sort of pass at him? Nah, fuck that dude. Any sympathy he might've gotten was lost the moment he basically proved that his "condition" is just a crock of shit, and the only person he doesn't desire is his wife. And he pretty much just keeps her around because she's convenient.

Can we blame the leads for emotionally cheating? Absolutely. But both of them have tried in their own ways to communicate, only to have it thrown in their faces with hostility or dishonesty. What they're doing is wrong, but imo they deserve more sympathy for it than their spouses.

Neither the fmc and the ml are worthy of sympathy really. I feel bad for the wife because I can somewhat understand and sympathize her. But I can't do the same for others, since they cheated.

Fed-Kun's army
Someone, please tell me what happened/give me some spoilers, either the next chapter or the final outcome, i'd be happy to read because i hated reading this. Thank you.

@brainman I was gonna comment, but then I read you comment. You said everything I wanted to say. This story is really complex, cuz as you said what they are doing is WRONG. However, at the same time you kinda of get it....

To let you all know this manga has 80 something chapters and is still ongoing😆

Users who are viewing this thread