Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
They don't actually love each other. They just like the appreciation the other gives, and also being in the role of their partner. Well, at least for michi. I feel like niina's going down the route of no salvation.

@kiero13 But isnt giving each other appreciation ,taking care of each other and thinking about them when they are not around called love??
I get it,its not right to do this stuff behind their partners and there is guilt which adds up to the thrill sensation but I wanna see where this leads to.
(The only character I hate the most is FMC's Husband)
And thanks for Soseki for translating this manga! CHEERS!!

Dex-chan lover
3x

I just hope they won't get fired, especially her. Cuz if she ever decides to get a divorce, she'll need a job to move to her own appartment.

Fed-Kun's army
Part of me knows it's wrong, but part of me understands them. Their partners either neglect them or flat out cheated on them.

It is what it is. His wife didn't appreciate him, and her husband is a piece of shit. They deserve to be NTR'd

Aggregator gang
They're just licking each other wounds. Getting a divorce might end their stress and help them move on, but I don't think they should end up together. At least not now.

Okay, this is a piece of my mind, since i’ve experience it first hand. Married is difficult, period, whether you like it or not, everyone have their own issues, so don’t expect when you see some picture perfect couple, then they dont have any problem. People change over time, it can be for the better or worse. If the balance with both people not the same, on long term their relationship will irretrievably broken. I think one relationship have their own “age” if that make sense. I believe people will fell out of love with each other over time. What’s left is just “consideration” with each other. It could be exhausting some time. But the relationship will change from romantic to family.

@kiero13
Yea true...That's why wanting to get know each other with other people is mostly selfish and wanting to be needed.If their partner doesn't give them what they want.Voilà! they can find other people who gives them what they want.
Humans are way too complex to describe them falling in love in a passage...Like they can fall in love with a person who resembles their ideals better than others.And once they come to know that person is not their ideal which they have fallen in love with "Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo" all over again lol .So love feels magical in the beginning of a relationship when they confuse their partner with their ideal until they know who their partner truly is.

Dex-chan lover
@AnimeMangaMAMA
I think I get what you're saying. That's the reason why I think niina will be the one too invested on this and go down the bad route. Unlike in michi's case, niina got married expectating that it won't be the same situation with his parent's. He'll get invested in michi and when his expectations aren't met he'd find someone else again, something like that.

It's sad to see both of them trying so hard to make their marriage last. It's also sad to see how their effort just makes the other part fells worst. It makes me think why we end choosing to stay beside people who just make us feel so miserable. In both ways.

@AnimeMangaMAMA Yeah, I agree. But the question here is that people change. And sometimes we are walking right next to someone, but maybe this will not be the same tomorrow. The feeling of family is great, if both husband and wife are happy with it. But in this case, just staying as family don't make Michi or Niina happy, and this make their partner fell guilty too.

@JessicaFS
You got me totally wrong...I was talking about Michi and her husband becoming family.Michi's husband is scum...How cant he even give Michi love in bed and insults her if she negotiates it.Dont even get me started with him cheating with his coworker.He gets FKING HARD because he felt guilt????Like Whats up with that?In the new chapter she showers Michi with care just because he feels the fking GUILT(In my opinion,you may have yours)
I am rooting for Nina because there is no better alternative to that.

One more thing Nina's wife is the most decent among the 4.So I feel sorry for her a lot

@AnimeMangaMAMA
I totally agree... Michi's husband is a good for nothing. There is no excuses for what he had done. I do think too that he took care of her just out of guilty. I think guilty is just what all of them will feel from now on. But I don't think Niina's wife is any better than any of them. She knows that she is hurting someone who cares so much for her, and yet she chooses to stay beside him like nothing is happening. That's why I can't feel sorry for her.

I'm all for Michi and Niina's love but PLEASE PLEAAASE get a divorce first. D:
Your partners deserve to know what a sonofabitch they are SO GET A DIVORCE

Users who are viewing this thread