Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Oof Niina's gonna try to get a divorce while Michi's out there fixing her marriage. I wonder how things will go from here

The development we've been waiting for... Makoto finally discussing things with his wife.

But I wonder what will be the reaction of Michi when she finds out that You-chan only acts like that because he cheated.

This is good! Both of them need to confront their spouses and be completely and totally honest about what's been happening and what they've been feeling. You don't fix anything by running around in circles like they've been doing.

Dex-chan lover
I can't decide whether Niina's wife is callous, selfish, or genuinely thought this situation was fine. I mean, if the first thing that comes to mind for her is "My husband taking over all domestic worries enables me to focus on my work", that's just cold. You could replace him with a maid and not lose anything at that point. Or maybe she mistakes that for love, who knows.

Dex-chan lover
I think Makoto should've brought up more about how alone he felt rather than just not being able to have any sex. At least Kaede would get a better perception of her issues then

i wonder if the wife is sleeping around or if theres some sort of trauma with sex for her. It is a bit weird thats they just dont do it for so long. have they ever had sex?

Double-page supporter
The answer's simple: She took everything for granted and thought that he'd take care of everything while she focused on her career. It's not a 50:50 relationship AT ALL.

At least Niina told almost everything to his wife, he feels lonely too since his wife is more focus in her work than him.
Also the worst still is Michi's husband he already cheated her and he's only with her because he feels comfortable being like that.

Double-page supporter
Why did she marry anyway? If you're workaholic you don't need a family.

GOOD NIINA.

ALSO GIRL WHY DO YOU STILL LIKE HIM?? he's only finally being nice to you out of guilt. it's gross.

I think Kaede‘s reluctance to sleep with him is prob a mix of being exhausted all the time from working and a subconscious fear of getting pregnant. Cause once she’s pregnant she will prob be expected to quit and stay at home.

Dex-chan lover
THAT'S A BIG OOF, i understand why Niina is like this, he feels dejected by his wife, that's a big oof for a husband and kaede's reason for not sleeping with Niina is understandable too maybe she is exhausted or maybe she have a fear of getting pregnant. Marriage is so hard , fuck.

Too niina : GOOD JOB! SERIOUSLY GOOD JOB
He finally talk almost honestly with his wife. It's not a fully proper conversation since her boss keep calling her but I think niina and his wife finally tell each other whats in their mind. Niina able to tell his loneliness in his marriage and his wife finally found answer about Niina feelings to her now.

Real advice for workaholic and people who still haven't able to differentiate their work time, family time, me time etc : Don't go for relationships especially, MARRIAGE. Even if your family pushed you to do it. Your marriage might broken so fast with you not able to let go of your work even in home.

In this world you can't have everything. If a man pursue the research, all day on the lab, just forget about the marriage. If a woman pursue the career, then forget about marriage. Even if there are tiny fraction of people who can do both, what's the odd? One in a million? I think it even less than that.

Dex-chan lover
I can't think of anything else to describe this guy other than soyboy beta cuck.

Users who are viewing this thread