Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Double-page supporter
This should end with everyone by themselves because cheating is bad.

Fed-Kun's army
Well...this is pretty much a train wreck in the making for Michi's and potentially Niina's marriage if she continues this route.

She finds Michi, she continues stalking her.
She finds out that Michi and Niina are getting together.
She confronts Michi, which leads to Michi finding out about You's infidelity, which leads to You finding out about Michi's infidelity, which leads to him finding about Niina, which in turn leads to his wife finding out...

Dex-chan lover
@Takaflame technically speaking, Niina's wife is the least morally reprehensible character in this. I mean sure, she's emotionally distant, callous and kind of abusive (although she at least seems to feel bad about it), and takes her husband completely for granted, relying on him for everything but ultimately only seeing him as a tool for her to devote even more of her time on her job. So yeah, she's pretty awful, but at least she isn't cheating, I guess.

Now watch the reveal three chapters from now where we find out she's been banging callboys all this time because to her sex doesn't register as an emotional or intimate act but just as yet another thing that has to be dealt with so she can focus better on her work.

Dex-chan lover
@Takaflame not a spoiler, just a blind guess/joke. I can see her being all like "Ugh, horny again when I have to prep this presentation, what a bother. Time to call some guy to fuck it out of me so I can concentrate!", since she's that type of single-track minded robot lady.

Mishima POV!! 😭😭 Her lack of self worth is so heartbreaking. Can she break out of the cycle???? Being with You will definitely NOT help her repair her self confidence/self esteem. At this point, she is the most tragic character in the story. But one thing for sure, another chapter pointing out what a selfish ahole You is.

I like how this manga told the stories from several different point of views. No one really right, no one really at fault either.
Sometimes, people getting married in a spur of moment, a fleeting feeling, ignoring the facts - thus can't judge properly - this lead to marrying the wrong person. Not necessarily a specific person's fault, it's more like forcing unfit puzzle pieces together.

Dex-chan lover
tf, she's a POS too. Seriously, what is wrong with people in this mangaaaa

They are all bitter and morally grey adults that like to think they're the exception, that they're only doing awful things for x, y and z but they're actually decent folks... is depressing cause is pretty realistic. Relationships of any type need constant work and care otherwise you end up like this.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
@XaneKudo
I'm waiting for it and I'm all here for it. I don't think Michi and Niina are bad people, but it would leave a bad taste if they got to continue their affair and were never found out and never faced any consequences.
If You and Niina's wife and Mishima have to face the fallout, so do our two main leads.

Double-page supporter
that's a cool explanation for how she started to develop feelings for youichi despite him being a total husk of a human being

Double-page supporter
@KochengOren
No one really right, no one really at fault either.

That's what I really like about this series. All the (main) characters aren't simply black or white, they each have their areas of good and bad to them. This series just explores what happens when the bad starts to take over

Users who are viewing this thread