Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 5 Ch. 33

It's really painful to look at them... (not including michi's husband. He is simply jerk).
I understand kaede's position. She is a career woman, and it is not a simple process to achieve what she has in her work now. But her husband is also pitiful. A caring husband, wanting to love and be loved back. But the circumstances they are in, is too difficult unless one of them willingly give up with what they call as ideal relationship.

Sort of depressed that it's both of the wives that are trying hard now and both guys are at least partially checked out. It was slightly less painful when everyone was checked out.

Kaede is trying to fix their relationship but Nina's closed himself off [it pains me to see Kaede trying so hard TT.TT]

I know she's in the wrong for neglecting her husband but I really can't blame her somehow cuz it's not easy to attain her position

lol somehow I'm thinking that kaede's the one who'll suffer more in this than the main couple

Double-page supporter
I REALLY want Michi to find out already but damn! I get it. IRL, a lot of people cheat and never get found out. This manga is so annoying in a good way. I'm always looking forward to the next.

It's nice to see both sides of all the characters. They are both protagonists and antagonists. Very cool.
Thanks for the translation!

Double-page supporter
[it pains me to see Kaede trying so hard TT.TT

Who is trying so hard? She? 🤣Trying to make a dinner or do some chores (both times are fails) isn't something which can fix a family ruining for years by her. It will take years too in the best case. Will Makoto wait for it? It's 50/50.
Also about sex. I'm pretty sure if Makoto asked about it right in that moment I'm sure he will be rejected right away. Couple isn't all about platonic relationship. If Makoto was rejected for years I think you understand how much frustration he could have.
I think it's best for Makoto to get divorce registration form and go. Suffering alone for your one-sided love is easier than having near your neglectful wife whose conscience suddenly awoke.

I really am bummed for Michi.... like her husband is the worst out of all the characters tbh

Supporter
thank ya fer the update, really appreciated!

...but all i can say is as i'm reading this...

FECK THEM ALL THIS IS SO PAINFUL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUT I WANNA KNOW THE ENDING SO I GOTTA KEEP GOINGGGGGG

Her idea of a good wife is to do house chores? I mean that's important too, but girl, you're been slowly losing your husband over two years, there's no time for that especially when you suck at it. Invite him somewhere, go to the gym with him, talk to him, cook with him, try to be present for him.
Not like it's going to work out in the end, I'd give this relationship around 30% chance of survival.

It’s nice to see things from his point of view. But what on earth did Kaede do to that apartment? Looks like it exploded after he left.

Also Nina’s foot looks so weird when he’s kneeling next to her.

This what happend when you cant balance things out between life and work.
Not to mention they stop cummunicating towrds each other. No going back now..
Theres no way Makoto and her wife stay together since they just hurting each other silently 😭

Users who are viewing this thread