Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 5 Ch. 33

@Src5jaya I am not saying you are wrong. But I don't see in any chapter that Makoto hurt kaede. Every single chapter was Kaede giving Makoto nothing but pain. She ignored him every time he tried to make things better.
I also think that chances of them going together are low, but if they are both agreeing to not make same mistakes then the relationship can be salvaged and even made better than before.
Thats just my thoughts.

Aggregator gang
Despite her shortcommings, I feel Kaede is the best among the five of them.

Dex-chan lover
Kaede has her shortcomings but that won't ever be a good enough reason to cheat. Haha I knew it'd be nina who will fall deeply but hey at least he's still on the right track and didn't go see other women nor blackmailed michi.

@yasyas she's been inviting him since previous chapters tho. A bit too late but hey she's trying after that small bit of communication from nina 🤣

Ugh!!!!
@kochengoren, totally agree. Which is why I said You is a douche because he is super apathetic and even his efforts are apathetic. Alas, poor Michi doesn’t see it that way.

Group Leader
Idk I think what Nina's doing here is kind of a dick move. Like, I can totally appreciate being like "It's too late". But, if it is, then say that. Just fucking break it off already if you aren't going to accept or believe her attempts to resolve/fix things. She's doing all she can to make things right, and it's ok if there really is nothing that will make it right, but dude you need to be honest with her and yourself. You're just stringing her along at this point.

But as always You is the worst character in here lol.

can someone please spoil me the ending? Cause I’m dying to know how this will end 🙂. I’m still going to read this until the end it’s just I’m so curious about it. Will michi and yu divorced or will stay together? And what about makoto and kaede ? Will they workout in the end ? Or makoto and michi end up together 🌝.
Again thank you so much for the update ♥️

I really want Michi to find out about the infidelity soon! I hate to see her so excited about You supposed change.
I don't know how she's going to end it, but I hope Makoto and Michi find happiness.

@Katsuramuki
I don't know why but I hate Kaede most among them

Pfff, how? 😲
Sure, as everyone here she caused problems, but she didn't cheat like all the others and didn't have specific bad intentions. She was just too indulgent and workaholic. Certainly these aren't unforgivable things and their relationship can improve now that she wants to change.

Users who are viewing this thread