Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 5 Ch. 38

Even if Michi can sound a bit too forceful many times, You treating her like shit everytime is do damn infuriating. Both has no idea the other cheated them, but the way You ALWAYS turns things like he's the victim, man, grow some balls. No one is definitely right here, but You IS the worst with no doubt. He tries to change but only after doing something with no way back, and the ONE time he tries to speak with his wife he put all the blame on her (even if he says he is to blame!) and makes her even more miserable.

I'm really pissed that no one tried to divorce yet, I can understand Michi and Kaede trying to save her marriage and You being a douchbag who doesn't want to go out of his confort zone, but dammit, Makoto better divorce soon or I'll go nuts

@Alex646 thanks for replying. I needed to discuss this manga. First of all, he DID NOT INITIATE the cheat. Second of all, so if people feel guilty for doing something wrong and they are trying to change themselves for the better you would condemn those people? WTF!??
Is it even wrong to be feeling guilty and trying to change!?
Third, you-chan IS NOT WHINING. He is TRYING TO COMMUNICATE with his wife! which is a thing that he did not try a long time ago!! EVEN IF HE TRIES TO FORCE HIMSELF HE STILL CAN'T HAVE SEX WITH MICHI. So if anything, "Whining" is better than no communication.

Niina will keep neglecting his wife, sorry

SHE DOESN'T KNOW YOUR FEELINGS BECAUSE YOU NEVER FUCKING TALK TO HER. he's so selfish, I swear to god. When has he cared about Michi's feelings, really? He's only nice to her at all recently and it's out of guilt for cheating. He just throws all the blame on her for still being attracted to him and seeking affection and giving him time to try to figure things out?

I also don't actually understand what he means. "He can't do it when he wants to do it and forced to do it when he doesn't want to"? When does he want to do it and can't?

@SleepyAbra well people don't change overnight lol. It is a process and you need to appreciate it. What you want him to do? kill himself?
He neglected Michi and that was a piece of shit attitude. But the question is would you focus only on negative things in life? So people are expected to be always perfect?

He cheated, yes but he DID NOT INITIATE IT and he DID NOT CONTINUE IT. Unlike Michi.
While I agree the Youchi and Michi needs to divorce, I think most people here are too judgemental of Youichi/You-chan.

Also, he supported his wife emotionally and physically by doing chores and sacrificing his favourite play time. IT IS NOT EASY. You cannot overgeneralize people. Most people are selfish, and You-chan chose not to be

Niina doesn't really improve, while Yoichi does.

Dex-chan lover
@Arkal97
He didn't initiate the cheat - this is very poor excuse, really.
Second of all, so if people feel guilty for doing something wrong and they are trying to change themselves for the better you would condemn those people? WTF!??
Because in You-chan's case it looks very insincere. He didn't start to change coz he saw how he was terrible to his wife. He started to change only after the cheating. Actually, this is typical behavior of the people who cheated in their marriages.
Third, you-chan IS NOT WHINING. He is TRYING TO COMMUNICATE with his wife! which is a thing that he did not try a long time ago!! EVEN IF HE TRIES TO FORCE HIMSELF HE STILL CAN'T HAVE SEX WITH MICHI. So if anything, "Whining" is better than no communication.
Do you think so? 'I really can't take this anymore' and 'I want to be alone' are pretty similar to a whining for me. And after what? Did Michi really force to have a sex with her? I didn't see that. Also he didn't try to communicate for real. 'Leave me alone' isn't a good way to communicate with your wife.

Dex-chan lover
You-chan is still the worst, if only because he seems to be blaming everyone else for his shit. Yes Michi was in the wrong too for cheating, but all the questions were valid. Shit, it's not like he was trying at all so it all fell on her. Can't wait for the divorce chapter lol

Thanks for the massive chapter releases, but my God these MCs are such retards

@Thejobbernowl HE NEVER FUCKING TALK TO HER BECUZ HE THINKS PEOPLE WILL THINK IT'S THE WRONG CHOICE. Didn't you read chapter 37!?? You are judging others of doing something only because they are guilty, what if they are trying their best to change!?? Peoples pace in improving as a person are different.

If you think he is blaming, he is just trying to communicate cuz all these years he never did and doesn't really understand how to do it IDEALLY.
P.S.
YOU-CHAN HIMSELF DOESN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND WHY HE CAN'T GET AN ERECTION WITH HIS WIFE

@Alex646 please explain why is it a poor excuse? plus my argument of Yochi stopping from cheating AFTER ONLY ONCE is still valid. Michi is even worse than her husband.

You are judging others of doing something only because they are guilty, what if they are trying their best to change!?? People's pace in improving as a person is different. If anything, Michi is the real cheater. She did the typical behaviour of breaking up with Niina ONLY BECAUSE SHE FELT GUILTY IF SHE CONTINUES CHEATING.

If you think he is blaming, he is just trying to communicate cuz all these years he never did and doesn't really understand how to do it IDEALLY. That's why it sounds like whining. Michi doesn't really forces him , the translators meant she pressured him too much.

@spidersonbikes
you gotta give him respect for trying, he does not know how to tell Michi that he is too pressured and maybe it's the reason he can't get erect without sounding like blaming. Stop focusing on negative things and take things in a negative light. After all, he continuously becomes better where Niina doesn't.

@arkal
1) He still cheated even if he didn't iniate the cheat. He obv doesn't have romantic feelings for his wife anymore and is only staying with Michi bcs its "comfortable".
2) Honestly, You isn't showing enough effort to change himself. Also, he isn't necessarily trying to make himself better but just doing things to make Michi happy. He STILL doesn't understand why Michi wants to have sex. Although he does nice things for Michi, his personality still has not changed.
3) Although I understand that You feels pressured to have sex, he still should not make Michi feel guilty for wanting affection from her partner. She obv wants kids and she's getting older, so she knows she doesn't exactly have the time to wait around for You. Also, what he said about not being able doing it when he wants to do it is absolutely false bcs he never showed that he wants to do it. He only views sex as an obligation as a husband but doesn't understand that Michi is not looking for a physical relationship, she wants an emotional one. She wants to feel her husband's love but You does not understand that.

@VMIN1995 thank you for the comment.
1) well yeah he still cheated but this shows that he does not actually want to cheat(also he was drunk). Plus he only did it ONCE. Whereas Michi cheated on You-chan more times and she also was the one who initiates it. Michi is still worse.
2)Okay maybe it's not really prevalent YET.
He helps her in chores and career and sacrificing the things that meant a lot to him(gaming)
. That is just judging from you. Why else would he continuously reflect on his mistakes? why did he apologize to Mishima(glasses girl), why did he starts cooking and doing chores plus TRYING to have sex!?
3) you gotta give him respect for trying, he does not know how to tell Michi that he is too pressured and maybe it's the reason he can't get erect without sounding like blaming. Stop focusing on negative things and take things in a negative light. After all, he continuously becomes better where Niina doesn't. Don't only look what Michi wants, so you are ignoring what the husband wants? So women always need to be prioritized? He did wrong first, but now the tables are changing.

@XaneKudo finally another reasonable person. I agree with you mostly. Btw he was making up excuses because that is the way he thinks. Read chapter 36 again. He thinks people will just be mad at him if he speaks up and tells the truth. That's why he is like this.

Her husband is so selfish...she tried so hard to talk to him and he always ignored her.
She needs to stay away from the other guy

They all need to communicate better with their spouses 😭😭😭 FRUSTRATING

@Arkal97 i see what you mean about too much hate being directed towards You, but i don't really agree with your reasoning for it

but anyway, can everyone just divorce already haha, they all need to just spend some time working on themselves instead of these toxic relationships. even just separation without the law or something idk

Dex-chan lover
@Arkal97
You-chan was conscious (even drunk) and remembers the fact of the cheating clearly.
stopping from cheating AFTER ONLY ONCE is still valid
Are you sure he will stop?😃
You are judging others of doing something only because they are guilty, what if they are trying their best to change!??
Right after the cheating? Yeah, no.
he is just trying to communicate cuz all these years he never did and doesn't really understand how to do it IDEALLY
Again. Telling your wife to leave him alone isn't a real way to communicate with her. It's not impossible for him, he works with his coworkers somehow, he communicated with his school friends.

Can anyone clarify something?
Does the husband, Touching(?) Continues cheating?? I mean did he only sleep with his co-worker just one time? And then he never slept with anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread