Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
hmmmmmmm just waiting for shit to go down

thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
huhhhhhhhh this manga is a shitshow waiting to happen. like it is not "bad" writing-wise but just everything about it feels so melancholy.

🙃 i really couldn't give 2 shits about yuu. He makes a big deal outta not being able to perform and him feeling pressure when she trys ANYTHING with him. But the moment shes like "ok i can respect that" and starts to focus on something for her he suddenly is INTERESTED??? Also wtf is wrong with how she looks at the end? if you cant be comfortable at home with your partner than they arent really in love with you. Honestly everything about Yuu is just disgusting, he made it HER fault he has problems getting erect, had sex with his co-woker, emotionally blackmailed his wife and then that hes being left alone hes interested. I don't agree with what the wife did much but i can understand the need to companionship and feeling lonely with one-sided love. Youve got to remember ANY form of affection she went to him for he was always too busy to reciprocate most times. Weather that was playing video games, pretending to be asleep or trying to change the conversation. She may have cheated on him BUT she went through the mental struggle that comes with that. YUU ON THE OTHER HAND, sleeps with his co-worker (and FANTASIZED HER WHEN HE WAS HAVING SEX WITH HIS WIFE) suddenly get afraid of his wife finding out. Tell his co-worker to forget it ever happens while thinking hes in the clear and continues to say he loves his wife and the pressure she put on him from sex is the problem.

Absolutely garbage and trash person and i really hope the wife finds out he had sex with his co-worker that he ACTIVELY LIKED.

I honestly don't give a damn about those two acting like stupid teenagers; what bs is this, they playing happy house until the urge to two timing hits again? It's simply gross at this point how they go around all flustered like they never cheated on each other...

Dex-chan lover
so you-chan just had a nape fetish kek. Maybe Michi should try high ponytails (even though she got small hair)

Why the author pretending everything is fine like that.. its makes me somewhat uneasy.. 😑

@SourSweetie
Wow you said every single word that came to my mind while watching this chapter you're 100% right

And what about what niina san and his wife what happend to him or the writer want to delete him from the story 😅😅

No one knows what You wants in a relationship, not even himself. Seriously .

Also I have to say I kind of like Hana, she’s so shameless lol

Enough about those, way too much screen time and just reverse psychology and back and forth between them.
I am much more interested of seeing what happened between Niina and Kaede, that is a relationship with much more potential since both of them are very reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread