Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
@leonhart93 But she didn't go through with it though. She realized what she was doing and stopped in it's tracks. He didn't. Though you do have a good point about her personality. BUT, once again, based on what we know of her right now, her actions have been under the assumption that he's been truthful to her and didn't cheat, which he hasn't. That action might finally unravel everything to the point of no return. And that might be okay because now she's learning to be okay with herself now and not be as insecure. But we'll see. Author might decide to never reveal the cheating at all.

She’s upgrading herself. Using her time wisely to better herself. It seems like eventually she’ll separate from him.

I, just like most others reading this manga do symphatize with Michi more than I do with You, he wronged her for a long time and was very unsymphatetic towards her when she was trying to communicate her troubles with him. However, everyone seems to be wishing for Michi to quickly find out about You cheating, as if she didn't do the same thing herself. I agree that to some extent You cheating might feel more unforgivable since his wife was more than willing to sleep with him, and instead he choose to do it willingly with someone else. On the other hand, Michi had an affair that went on for weeks. She cheated both physically and emotionally, even if they didn't go all the way. If I was married to someone and my partner cheated, I would of course leave, but I would be more hurt if he had an ongoing affair than if he had cheated once purely due to sexual desire. Not that I would ever be as bad of a partner as You is though. The only person who I view as being mostly innocent in this is Kaeda, and honestly at this point I symphatize with her the most. Niina should have tried talking to his wife once before he let it go so far as beginning to resent her, he never did unlike Michi.

Fed-Kun's army
I find this down-to-Earth drama so refreshing. Just ordinary, emotional scenarios. Even if I don't relate, it's wildly absorbing.

Divorce, Michi ends up alone, the shitty guy ends up with the slut, Niina and Kaede make up.

Happy ending.

New chapter, old gender biases...

Gotta love how her partner cheated on her but he's portrayed like it's no biggie. Of course, now I get why people hate him, I still wanted to believe the author had something up her/his sleeve. Michi seems like a saint for all her naive thinking.

@Novis As I said in my first post, there is no way to objectively compare which cheated worse at this point, because she dated and kissed Niina for weeks behind his back vs him that did penetration sex once.
Even if you put a weight on those actions in a cold and calculating way and say "this is better and this is worse", there are always others that are disgusted by both.

Dex-chan lover
yesss i love this for her, finding love and wellness inside herself instead of depending on other ppl.

Yeah! Go Michi!!! Being independent is awesome! She finally realizing she lost herself after she married You. And OMG, WTH is You doing??? He is a one man trainwreck. Because he is so selfish, he can only imagine everyone else thinking like him.

Dex-chan lover
Small, small iota of a point for not being a total garbage human getting jealous/possessive when she wanted alone time.

I'm really trying to be partial but man, just look at how both are dressed for God's sake. You criticized her outfits and sex appeal in the first chapter, she was hurt but look how she gorgeous shes become.
Now take a look at the husband. Literally zero effort. At least shave you lazy bum.
She's wasted on him honestly.

Wahaha michi is moving on without any doods- you go girl! Getting promoted, don't need no man. You-chan, she's given up on you. That's what it means hahahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread